Transistor - More than 1 Million Copies Sold

Aubrielle

Noveliste
The colorful cyberpunk noir tale, Transistor, has breached the one million mark. Congratulations! It's $4 USD in the Steam Sale, and that ends tomorrow, so grab it while you can!

As the year winds to a close, we wanted to reflect on 2015, highlight a few recent announcements, and most of all say thank-you to all of you out there who've made it possible for us to keep doing what we're doing here at Supergiant. With Transistor having sold more than a million copies now, and Bastion having sold more than three million, we feel incredibly fortunate to be able to stick together as a team and with any luck keep making the kinds of games that resonate with you for a long time to come.
More information.

More information.

This isn't an rpg at all.

Just like Bastion, I bought this on 75% discount and played it for maybe an hour. I prefer my isometric RPGs to be like Diablo, Grim Dawn or turn based like Divinity: OS, etc.

I didn't like Bastion all that much other than the narrator mechanic, so I was pretty determined not to buy Transistor. Based on the above thoughts, I don't regret it!

Back
Top Bottom