True Crime Thread

See what happens when psychologists leave their ivory towers and get involved in the real world? There are studies that show D&D leads to violent behavior. Sure, they're utter crap, but there are studies!!! We've got to do something…to save teh childrenz!!!11!!!1!

And while we're at it, let's take at look at the joy that is rehabilitation. I'm sure y'all will be happy that the fascist pigdog, power-hungry, civil rights abusin', crooked as a stick, policeman didn't draw his weapon. Used kinder, gentler verbal commands—practically could have been European!
http://www.indystar.com/article/201...ly-said?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com
I'm sure glad we have given this poor, downtrodden, potentially productive member of society a second chance so that we could have "One thing [leads] to another".
This is what a real victim looks like.

See what happens when psychologists leave their ivory towers and get involved in the real world? There are studies that show D&D leads to violent behavior. Sure, they're utter crap, but there are studies!!! We've got to do something…to save teh childrenz!!!11!!!1!

Eh... the justification for the sentence was that there was no support that it didn't lead to gang activity (note how accusations of it leading to violent behavior wasn't on the table here).

Übereil

I was a little unclear. Should have typed: "There are studies that show D&D leads to violent behavior as well." Sorry for the confusion.

Well Yeah, we DDO players are always inciting violence!! Maybe we should try something more passive like football or hockey!! :)

Back
Top Bottom