Vocal minority messaging from all sides is ruining society(thinking out loud)

OverIt

Sentinel
I think in general most of the populace isnt bad, however the problem is that they believe the messages that is given to them from who they listen to.

For example from the viewpoint of the sexes:

Are men only interested in women for sex? -messaging from red pill community
Are women only able to find someone if they are pretty? -messaging from pink pill community

Problem is that they are half truths. Sure men want sex, doesn't mean they don't want other things they care about when it comes to women. Prettiness is a good thing for women but personality and attitude, strength of character, and the ability to make interesting conversation are just as important.

As a result more and more people are single and unable to find a partner.

Now because of this "loneliness" has become an epidemic. As in an actual health risk.

And that is just one subset of messaging from minorities.

Maybe I am missing something. I dunno.

Well I'm divorced and glad to be single once again. So nah I love being single.

Last edited:
It depends as most my of life I always preferred solitude compared to my peers who always wanted to socialize and mix. As I got older and married that didn't change.

As for feeling loneliness can't say I have all that much. I have one grown child and an ex-wife. Now that I'm living alone it's just a matter of finding hobbies to keep myself occupied.

I don't even feel the need for companionship or for another relationship right now.

Back
Top Bottom