VtM-Bloodlines - Unofficial v4.0 Patch

Well, my girlfriend recently played through the game without even the original official patch, and while she had to use the console once to get through a door, she didn't have too many other problems (that I know of). After she was done I installed the official patch and the "true" patch, mainly because it does claim to just fix bugs and only "restore" content that was meant to be there (I'm still a little unclear on how they know that). I haven't yet played the game through even once myself, so I was hoping for a less-buggy playthrough, and then maybe later I'll install the giant Wesp patch and try that out. I think they are both good things, it's too bad people on the internet who obviously all like the same thing like to spend their time beating each other up over trivialities.

Alright then... so what should I get if I want to have the maximum amount of fixes with the minimum amount of modding? I've heard a particular (older) version of the "unofficial" patch is good for that... what would you guys suggest?

Wesp's Patch contais a "Basic"-Folder - If you use the files of this folder, you should only get bug-fixes... I can't say anything about the "true" Patch since I haven't tried it.

Back
Top Bottom