We dont care that you landed a spacecraft on a comet, you shirt is misogynist!

My bad you werent talking about it.

I've no doubt I'll come across as somewhat irritating and a bit broken record on the subject, but, dude, this happens to you on practically every thread you try and argue on. Not all forms of feminism are Sarkeesian led and it seems you have a gamergate specific angle from which you're posting from and that you're mainly parroting what other people are saying rather than attempting to judge the quality of your positions from a post-by-post standpoint, so it's often coming across as nonsense.

If you want to write simple streams of gamergate propaganda then there's a thread on the codex which allows you to do that, not all topics on gender in the Watch are going to be gamergate focused.

I was responding to you where you responded to another person about the patriarchy. But you werent really talking about the patriarchy. A simple mistake. But the rest of the post made sense no?

I was responding to you where you responded to another person about the patriarchy. But you werent really talking about the patriarchy. A simple mistake. But the rest of the post made sense no?

Just to be clear - I think you were talking to me? That is a different guy responding to you above. ;)

Just to be clear - I think you were talking to me? That is a different guy responding to you above. ;)

Oh, that is very odd. lol. Thank you for pointing that out. I wouldnt have know otherwise.

I've no doubt I'll come across as somewhat irritating and a bit broken record on the subject, but, dude, this happens to you on practically every thread you try and argue on. Not all forms of feminism are Sarkeesian led and it seems you have a gamergate specific angle from which you're posting from and that you're mainly parroting what other people are saying rather than attempting to judge the quality of your positions from a post-by-post standpoint, so it's often coming across as nonsense.

If you want to write simple streams of gamergate propaganda then there's a thread on the codex which allows you to do that, not all topics on gender in the Watch are going to be gamergate focused.

Lets try this again. I am aware of the fact that there are 2 kinds of feminism, one that just wants equality the other is just crazy lunacy. However on the internet atleast it seems they make the loudest noise.

White - you mean China is run by "white" people? You mean Nigeria is run by "White" people? You mean India is run by "white" people? And does "white" care to differentiate between olive skinned, cletic, scandinavian and all the other racial differences that occur in northern hemisphere genetics?

A football club is seldom owned and controlled by the manager who runs it.

And, if we imagine for a moment that this is actually the case, would you find it acceptable for this state of affairs to continue, sanctioned by "biology"?

There's no need to fix biological preferences between males and females any more than there is between gay and straight people.

The movement for gays rights found itself countering arguments much like the one's you are making. They stressed the fact that there are in fact biological differences that make them gay.

Hence, when you see gay men in greater numbers in fields like architecture, real estate, and fashion, it's pretty hard to deny that biology plays a heavy role in that.

I think it's beyond obvious it plays a similar role in male / female choices, but feminists and you have denied this. I never said all the differences in outcome between the genders is due to biology; but I have maintained it to be relevant factor.

Feminism, and by that I continue to mean 4th generation feminism, tries to argue that biology isn't a factor at all. Thus, they end up using a very broken tape measure to try to measure the problems of the world.

For instance they see a 77% pay gap, when there is in fact no pay gap.

They see popular video games like the Witcher as highly sexist, objectifying because guys largely play them, and in their mind it should be 50/50. They won't say the same about a Liam Neeson movie, because their mom who also calls herself a "feminist" watches that, and she quite adores Liam….

And this creates monumental pressure to find the villains responsible for all this. So queue some poor researcher who makes a bad wardrobe choice, and lets lay the blame for all these problems on him. Bring the pitchforks!!

Last edited:
20141119.png

What? It's more on topic than the rest of the thread.

Back
Top Bottom