Elminage Gothic - Character Creation Video

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Staff member Fluent is back gain with another ten minute video this week for everyone that was a request to take a look at the character creation of Elminage Gothic.

Hello! Thanks for joining me. In this video we are taking a look at the character creation in the classically-inspired dungeon-crawler RPG, Elminage Gothic.

I will be taking a look at what goes into the character creation, such as creating a character from scratch, which classes can be chosen, what stats are available to your characters and more.
More information.

Thanks for the video, Fluent. Elminage:Gothic is one of those games where you really have to be careful which classes you choose. Samurai, Lord, Shaman, Servant, Summoner, and Ninja just aren't great starting classes, but are meant to change into. The Shaman and Summoner just rock after midgame, but only if you've switched over from a spellcasting class.

Last edited:
You're welcome, forgottenlor! Your review actually made me want check the game out, so through that synchronicity I learned what the game was about. So, thank you for that. :) :party:

I've only played the game a few hours, but I wanted to show what to expect with the character creation, and not really a complete and thorough description of every nuance. So, I hope some of you take it for it's worth and enjoy it. :)

Oh, and thank you Couch for posting this! I wasn't expecting it to be a news-bit, but I'm happy about it. Cheers, my friend! :) :party:

Thank You for video. It covers important elements of the game not present on other vids. Game sits on my wishlist. About 2-3 times I was considering buying it but every time other title looked more promising. On one hand it`s almost impossible to achieve ideal balance of classes. On the other I don`t like situations where there is only one "better /reasonable" class. If I`m given ability to choose from so many classess then none of those should be impossible to play at the beginning or useless at the end.

You're welcome, forgottenlor! Your review actually made me want check the game out, so through that synchronicity I learned what the game was about. So, thank you for that. :) :party:

I've only played the game a few hours, but I wanted to show what to expect with the character creation, and not really a complete and thorough description of every nuance. So, I hope some of you take it for it's worth and enjoy it. :)

Oh, and thank you Couch for posting this! I wasn't expecting it to be a news-bit, but I'm happy about it. Cheers, my friend! :) :party:

I'm glad I interested you in the game and I hope you have fun with it. I do really like these series of videos. Keep up the good work!

Great video Fluent. Are you planning on doing a video of the actual gameplay/dungeon crawling?

Back
Top Bottom