VtM: Bloodlines - 75% Off on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines is on sale ths week on Steam for 75%. Just be sure to download the unofficial patches from Wesp5 to fix the game.
Vampire: The Masquerade-Bloodlines delivers a new type of RPG experience-one that blends all the core elements of a traditional RPG with the graphical richness, immediacy and brutal combat of a first-person action game. The game plunges players into the dark and gritty vampire underworld of modern-day L.A. as a creature of the night. Players will develop their character's powers, interact with other characters and embark on story-driven quests as they battle mortals and other vampires with an incredible array of vampire powers and weapons. Powered by Valve's Source Technology, the game is based on White Wolf's popular Vampire: The Masquerade pen-and-paper RPG series and its official clans.
More information.

Yeah I've tried getting that patch several times today, no luck at all. Ahh well, I wouldn't have figured out how to install it anyways. Guess I'll just be playing the Steam version at some point.

Yes the site for downloads is back up. It was down yesterday.;)

Yeah tryin to download it now, it says it will take 9 hours.....I can reinstall EQ2 in under 3 hrs, lol. And that's like 17 gigs, so this patch must be huge.

Back
Top Bottom