Obama - a troublemaker?

Not in the slightest. Y'all are not given the option to protect yourselves, thus you are forced into being potential victims. Simple enough?

Actually we have less victims than you guys. As for "potentially"? Potentially we ALL could be dead tomorrow.

Fairly simple, really. The Euros need some way to bemoan their enforced victim-hood. You can't sing a song about a tear in your 9mm (reference for those of you lucky enough not to be subjected to country music). Anyone with half a brain will tell you a tear in your 9mm will just lead to rust.

I will trust the reference without clicking ... and thank you doubly for the genre warning :)

Not in the slightest. Y'all are not given the option to protect yourselves, thus you are forced into being potential victims. Simple enough?

Very simple. But given the choice of being a potential victim in my country and having 0.8 intentional homicides per 100.000 people(*), or being a proud gun owner in the US with almost 6 times the homicide rate (4.7), I think I'll just stick with being perpetually victimized.

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Because EVERYONE knows the ONLY method of self defense is unrestricted guns ... um, yeah, right.

now them's fightin' words!!!
Sorry, bn, but I'm down here within spittin' distance of Kentucky and musically it's just a wasteland. At least down in Texas y'all have both kinds of music, country and western. ;)

Sorry, bn, but I'm down here within spittin' distance of Kentucky and musically it's just a wasteland. At least down in Texas y'all have both kinds of music, country and western. ;)

And to think I'm going to San Antonio in January. *shivers*

pibbur

And to think I'm going to San Antonio in January. *shivers*

pibbur

San Antonio's a great town. Just keep the following in mind:

1) Don't stay out on the River Walk late at night
2) Don't go into the barrio areas.

San Antonio's a great town. Just keep the following in mind:

1) Don't stay out on the River Walk late at night
2) Don't go into the barrio areas.

Two more things of which I must be aware
3. Don't drink the water
4. Don't breathe the air

pibbur who wonders if he has to tell the watch (minus Corwin) where he got that from. And who usually stays close to the HL7 family whenever he's over there.

It is funny when someone drops a reference like that and you actually hear the movie quote … ;)

And this was a follow up at the end of that video:

pibbur who, since he knows a bit German isn't entirely confident regarding the translation from German.

Two more things of which I must be aware
3. Don't drink the water
4. Don't breathe the air

pibbur who wonders if he has to tell the watch (minus Corwin) where he got that from. And who usually stays close to the HL7 family whenever he's over there.

Pollution, pollution, you can use the latest toothpaste; then rinse your mouth with Industrial waste!! :)

Ah, TL was SO ahead of his time!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom