Dishonored 2 - Official E3 Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Well it's official here is the Dishonored 2 announcement trailer from E3.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TjI0qLaLdY

Update: Seems the video might not display right for some members so I added the link above the video. You get to play as either Corvo or Emily this time according to Arkane.

Last edited:
I forgot to add more information will be released later this week, or next month.:)

Looking great. So we're playing Emily. Intresting if choises Corvo made in dishonored 1 carry over… :)

You can actually chose to play either as Corvo or Emily. I'm interested to see how both their powers will be different, but as I said above more details will be released later.

Oh thats awesome. :) Fun to experience the story from two different viewpoints.

Oh thats awesome. :) Fun to experience the story from two different viewpoints.
Yes the developer also said they will allow multiple ways to finish the game. So I foresee myself playing this game at least four times between both characters.

They are also releasing an updated version of Dishonored this year for consoles & PC.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I hope the map are going to be larger this time (well feel less boxed in).

I quite liked Dishonored, but I didn't think it was great. Gameplay arsenal was too limited and I gave up around half-way through, because it became too repetitive.

I also disliked the exaggerated art style.

Still, I love the genre - and any chance for a decent stealth game is worth checking out.

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

I hope the map are going to be larger this time (well feel less boxed in).
It depends on the engine they used for the sequel.

It depends on the engine they used for the sequel.

Looks like they changed the engine, it's not Unreal anymore, but something powered by Id Tech (from Id Software which also belong to Bethesda).

God, I just hope it's not minimum 50 Gigs of HDD space for 10 hours of content and 10 gigs more for a patch whatever it's called engine.

It seems to be a mixture of in-engine and CGI scenes. If it ends up looking anything like this I'll be mightily impressed.

I quite liked Dishonored, but I didn't think it was great. Gameplay arsenal was too limited and I gave up around half-way through, because it became too repetitive.

I also disliked the exaggerated art style.

Still, I love the genre - and any chance for a decent stealth game is worth checking out.

This is pretty much how I felt, however I didn't mind the art style. A third person camera would have greatly improved my experience and probably allowed me to finish it.

The graphics seem quite nice in the in game parts.( I assume they're in game parts anyway) make me wonder even more about what happen to FO4 graphics.

I liked Dishonered a lot. The world was unique, and there were some interesting missions. This will be a definite purchase for me.

I'm glad to hear we have a choice of protagonists. I was initially disappointed by the trailer as it made me think we would only be playing as Emily.

Back
Top Bottom