My Google+ Community!

It is, but this community will be on Google+ and feature a wider base audience.
Are you sure? My base is pretty wide. ;)

Are you sure? My base is pretty wide. ;)

:lol:

I guess what I meant to say is that it will feature a diverse base of users (hopefully). I think there are already some members who are very interested in RPGs but I don't know if they are aware of the 'Watch. :thinking:

Hello again.

I started a Steam group for Fluent's RPG World as well as created a Steam curator list. The list is by no means an "ultimate list" from me, but it's a list of games I've played recently and would recommend, with more titles and reviews to be added in the future. :)

So, here it is for anyone interested. Feel free to join the group and follow along!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FluentsRPGWorld#curation

Ciao! ^^

I don't mean to brag, but the Google+ community is already getting *really* cool. :cool:

We have a little discussion going about rare dungeon-crawler RPGs, some RPG-looking artworks posted, RPG-related wallpapers, some interesting news articles and more! So check it out and see what you think. :cool:

The Steam Group has a discussion going about our favorite RPGs of all-time, so join up and chime in on that one, if you'd like. ;) I have 20 games recommended in my Steam Curator list with many more to come, and I already see several 'Watchers have joined the group, so the more, the merrier, I say. :)

Of course it's pretty cool. ;)
I've seen RPG communities grow from (almost) zero to 10k+ members two times. My member number at RPGDot was in the 2-digits. The most fun times are the first couple of months, when you have a small, dedicated and homogenous group of members. Until ca. 250 members all will be fun and easy. Then slowly "work" will creep in: moderation effort is no longer zero, the first couple of assholes have become members (statistically that's inevitable) and aren't willing to just leave, elitism kicks in, entry barriers for new members get higher, etc. Doing something and doing nothing will both earn you criticism.
So enjoy your community while it's young. It's only going to get a bit better than now, when the sweet spot between enthusiastic discussion and "work" is met. Beyond that things will start to get more uneven, but hopefully you'll be able to maintain the right mix between upholding the law and encouraging discussion. :)

Of course it's pretty cool. ;)
I've seen RPG communities grow from (almost) zero to 10k+ members two times. My member number at RPGDot was in the 2-digits. The most fun times are the first couple of months, when you have a small, dedicated and homogenous group of members. Until ca. 250 members all will be fun and easy. Then slowly "work" will creep in: moderation effort is no longer zero, the first couple of assholes have become members (statistically that's inevitable) and aren't willing to just leave, elitism kicks in, entry barriers for new members get higher, etc. Doing something and doing nothing will both earn you criticism.
So enjoy your community while it's young. It's only going to get a bit better than now, when the sweet spot between enthusiastic discussion and "work" is met. Beyond that things will start to get more uneven, but hopefully you'll be able to maintain the right mix between upholding the law and encouraging discussion. :)

Also know as what happens during the honeymoon and afterwards :)

Thanks for sharing, Gorath! I will keep that in mind going forward. :)

Hello everyone. ^^

I will be starting RPG game giveaways in my RPG communities, but the entries will only be limited to those that join my communities or follow me on Twitter. So, make sure to follow me on Google+, Steam and Twitter for your chance to be entered in a giveaway! :)

Here are the links again for those who don't want to search.

Fluent's World on Twitter - https://twitter.com/FluentsWorld

Fluent's RPG World on Google+ - https://plus.google.com/b/106658449...7960389849562912?pageId=106658449309828828466

Fluent's RPG World on Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FluentsRPGWorld

Join any of those communities and you can enter giveaways going forward. =)

Cheers! :party:

The link with this name doesn't work. Anywhere.
Fluent's RPG World - A Google+ RPG Video Game Community

I'm not sure what you're saying, Gorath. Where is the link that needs to be fixed? o_O

In your signature, below every YouTube video ...

I get a page forwarding error on both Firefox and Opera. Just tested again.
Log out of G+ and try again.

Well thanks a lot Gorath, you're right. I have some fixing to do. =)

It should work now on all my videos and various community links. Thanks a LOT for letting me know, Gorath! :party:

Back
Top Bottom