Shadow of Mordor - Review Roundup

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Looks like it'll be a whole lot of fun. I enjoy the AC and Batman Arkham games, and I enjoy Lord of the Rings.

Nice to see the high scores. Reading a couple of the reviews just makes me more excited.

Batman combat system is my second favorite action combat system behind dark souls.

And as someone said in the other thread I'll get to actually use my titans.

I seriously doubt I'll play this, although I have a buddy that's looking forward to it. The ratings look rather high, but then you have to take into account who's actually rating it.

Haven't seen your posts for a while Joxer, hope you are well.

He was in Mordor. So when he sees this game he is like "No way again". :biggrin:

He was in Mordor. So when he sees this game he is like "No way again". :biggrin:

But..."one does not simply walk out of Mordor!' So he must be an agent of Sauron ;-)

I have been keeping an eye on this, but I think I'll get it when it's on sale. Lots of more sedate RPG action around, which better suits my crappy reflexes ;-)

It sounds a bit too combat oriented compared to the AC games. I liked exploring the vast cities and so on. Doesn't seem to be much of that here.

I really like assasin creed type games, but this game doesn't inspire me that much. First of all setting the whole game in Mordor sounds quite depressing to me. Middle of earth is such a rich and vast world, why focus only on it's darkest corner? Sure its going to be an intresting location to explore, but i'd rather see different locations, not only Mordor.

In my opinion Lord of the rings deserves better than this. Why is it too much to ask a proper singleplayer rpg? Lord of the rings license is wasted on these kind of games.
And I'm not even asking hardcore rpg. Something similar to skyrim or dragon age would be satisfactory to me :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom