The Witcher 2
D

Deleted member 18181

0w8g75qgoqb0x7r9e4ez.jpg
i848s7zf4uu0f9g2qme.jpg
hpvstybhugnll5m4tl7z.jpg
gu338muwt04f5syw5g7k.jpg
3o0s30paptuwwz0slhs.jpg

Well it proves one thing. Triss is a dirty slut.:p Now I'm waiting for a nice discussion on how some people wont buy the game because it portrays woman as objects.

Thread flagged as not safe for work.

I would have preferred her in a Hustler layout, maybe w/ one of her female co-stars. This is good wallpaper mat'l tho ='.'=

Wow, so we have our first truly NSFW thread at the 'Watch !

Now I'm waiting for a nice discussion on how some people wont buy the game because it portrays woman as objects.

I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't a big fan of the "Chicks As Collectible Cards" bit in the first one.

Well, I was doing my usual moderator checks from work... Couldn't click that X fast enough. Figured I ought to warn other folks before someone got in trouble.

Well, it is a rendered image.... I think it is not the end of the world.....

You clearly haven't seen Corporate America at its PC finest, GG. At some places, those drawings are grounds for immediate dismissal. For others, you'd get a nastygram for your HR file and some sensitivity training.

the larger issue is not really one of being a prude, but one of sexual harassment if female employees see that kinda stuff on your computer screen. Long gone are the days when you could have a calendar w/ a sweaty, scantily clad girl working a jackhammer or something in your cubicle. Not if you value your job!

Yeah, that's definitely not the sort of thing I'd want to get caught at at any job. Aside from that though are those images indicative of the quality of the game graphics or just independent art for the magazine spread? I don't care so much that it's a nude spread, but the graphics quality is pretty impressive.

Those should be rendered images without any connection to the game graphics (besides models, maybe).

Edit: Now I finally know what NSFW means. Cool.

Back
Top Bottom