Post a Picture of Yourself!

Does not compute.

So many doggies…*pets them all*

I don't have any dogs, but I do have five rabbits. XD Here's Maxie and Benjamin:

tumblr_nf33m1msS51u3c0fxo1_1280.png

It looks like they are at the start line, getting ready for a race :)

Are they house rabbits? My friend had a lop-eared one, cutest thing ever, but she came home one day and he had done a number on her apartment. Patches chewed out of the carpet, paper pulled off the wall - even the phone line cut!

Are they house rabbits? My friend had a lop-eared one, cutest thing ever, but she came home one day and he had done a number on her apartment. Patches chewed out of the carpet, paper pulled off the wall - even the phone line cut!

Oh, I totally believe it. xD I've heard of really sweet, well behaved rabbits, but I don't know if most of mine really fit that description. Your friend's rabbit nightmare is totally what most of mine would do, given the chance. The white one you see there is one we used to leave alone for hours…she'd just sit on the couch like a little princess. But one day we found a massive chunk of carpet gone when she was out by herself. You just never know what they'll do when they get bored…

(and yes, they're house rabbits. :) But we keep ours penned up most of the time, just for the reasons you stated above…! )

And Myrthos, that's a fairly apt description. xD

I don't have any dogs, but I do have five rabbits. XD
So cute :D ! I had three rabbits myself when I was a kid (Mino, Lino and Geronimo), but they were eaten by a marten :(. The guy didn't manage to eat my tortoises Emil and Anton, however (they shared the same enclosure), and two days later he was - poetic justice - run over by a car right in front of our house. Dad took the marten to the taxidermist, and it hung over the fireplace for quite a long time.
Later I had two cats, Tiger and Tony - Tiger(the slender, smart one) lost a fight with a car but Tony (the big, stupid one) lived a long and happy life. After hubby's dachshund Katy passed away from old age, he and I bought a bunch of hamsters we named after Battletech characters. His Natasha and my Vlad were the most aggressive hamsters of the bunch …

As for rampant rabbits, Lino gnawed through a telephone line once, which ultimately was his doom as the rabbits were expelled from the house after the incident.

As for rampant rabbits, Lino gnawed through a telephone line once, which ultimately was his doom as the rabbits were expelled from the house after the incident.

Oh god! :-x

And I'm sorry to hear about your childhood bunnies. :-*( A marten...ouch...well at least it ended up as a trophy...

Oh, dude...

This will not go well for you. :'(

You're a horrible human being, Couch.

You're a horrible human being, Couch.
Well if it makes you feel better the family won $10,000.:)

I remember watching that video on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Update: Video deleted so apologizes to anyone who got offended by the post.:worship:

Last edited:
Since this is "post a picture of yourself" and not something else, I won't derail the thread any further, but…

I'm glad they could make $10k off the death of a baby rabbit.

That's sick.

Update: I wasn't offended at you, Couch. I was offended by the culture that could find humor in that poor rabbit's death.

Last edited:
+1 for a change of topic.

This was me 13 years ago, plus the only 12" action figure I own that can actually make faces.
Dang, how time goes by :(

Attachments

• Bild 16.jpg
    Bild 16.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 145
That action figure is scary!! It makes me feel like I'm some target in a jungle, and I'm about to get snuffed by angry camo man!

:)
For me, the scariest thing about him is the fact that he can open his mouth, and frown. I always feel this itch to remove his facial skin to see what's underneath, but then again, I don't want to damage him.

This was me 13 years ago, plus the only 12" action figure I own that can actually make faces.

Nope, don't want that dude watching me from the bookshelf. Dolls that make faces, and/or move their eyes are not permitted in my area. :lol:

:)
For me, the scariest thing about him is the fact that he can open his mouth, and frown. I always feel this itch to remove his facial skin to see what's underneath

I've felt that way about a lot of people. ;)

You've empowered me, Jaz. :) Since you're willing to show old photos of you, maybe I'll join in too. Here's me in 2010, the first time my partner and I got to hang out in person. I was blonde then, and I wore crooked glasses. xD

emmasmall1_zps487ba7d5.jpg

@ Aubrielle: Muahahahaha! <— this was for the skin removal remark, not for the pic

You two look really nice together, and blonde is fine, too … I don't think it was necessary to hide this pic from us :). Besides, glasses always bend, at least mine. That's because I tend to watch TV with my glasses on and then fall asleep on the couch.

@ Ripper: He doesn't do that by himself (luckily). You need a screwdriver to set his facial expression. Plus he's not on my shelf - he's down in the basement with the rest of the gang. He's in the box marked with the red arrow (and yes, there are two more rows of boxes behind the two in front):

Attachments

• figure.jpg
    figure.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top Bottom