DA:Inquisition - The Best 5 DLC Ideas

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Nick Scibetta of Gamecrate posted five ideas for new DLC for Dragon Age: Inquisition. Now a warning the article does contain spoilers if you haven't finished the game.

We’re big fans of Dragon Age: Inquisition here at GameCrate. It was our Game of the Year and we’ve written about it extensively, covering topics from ways the game’s multiplayer can be improved to reasons Sera is the best character in the game.

Bioware has said Inquisition won’t have any DLC party members, so back in December we offered our suggestions for what we do want to see from the game’s inevitable DLC, including more companion-focused content and, most importantly of all, more dwarf stuff.

The GameCrate audience responded eagerly to the topic, offering plenty of suggestions of their own in the comments. Some of the suggestions were so good we felt they deserved to be featured in an article of their own, so let’s take a look at the best Dragon Age: Inquisition DLC ideas, as suggested by GameCrate readers.
More information.

While my attitude towards DLC is known, I weint to see what this is about.
Best DLC? Must be suggestions on modern Tales of the Sword Coast or Throne of Bhaal.

And OMG. Couch, is this you showing us how decadent journalism became?

1. Solas DLC
For god's sakes why DLC about something that is definetly DA4 material?! Besides Solas is the only sidekick that doesn't attend "ME3 Citadel" finale, I'd understand Sera DLC, Iron Bull DLC, Vivienne DLC, Cole DLC etc, but Solas? Peh.

2. Better casual clothes for the Inquisitor
I've already bought Sims 4 so no. For those who want dressup Barbie for free there is always Miss Bimbo online crapgame.

3. Storage
Explained and wrote before. There is absolutely no need for this at all, in fact there is a perk for 15 bonus itemspaces and another for more 15. I took one and even that one was unnecessary. This DLC is exactly the DLC type I despise. Game balance changing. So instead of playing the game to afford a perk, people should pay2win? Hell, no. Unless of course this is not DLC at all but a game update through a patch that would switch +15 bonus inventory spaces perks into costs-1-perk chests that can hold 15 items each.

4. More hair and beard options
Weren't we already here in #2? Sims 4 or dressup Barbie. No.

5. Something with the Hero of Ferelden
Yea, what something? I say nothing. Dragon Age is not (supposed to be) Mass Effect nor The Witcher series. Besides, there is already war table mission, keep it at that.

I'm totally disappointed. Hoped for stuff like ME3 Citadel, and found horse armor suggestions. Disgusting.

I'm only interested in story DLC taking place after Corypheus' defeat. I most likely won't replay the game, so I don't care about anything modifiying the base game.

I'd like it best if it was a plot that features being in a great living city. We haven't had one in the base game, what I really missed.

It's being reworked and I dunno when you'll be able to return to it:
http://www.bimbolands.com/

From wiki:
Players look after a 'Bimbo' character as she progress through life.

Tasks in the game include gaining Bimbo Attitude (BA) and IQ points, participating in fashion duels and challenges against other players, acquiring boyfriends, making various changes in the Bimbos appearance (such as with plastic surgery, hairstyles and costumes) and training for careers.

The site was criticized in much media coverage as promoting the use of cosmetic surgery and crash dieting, encouraging potentially pre-teen players to pursue an 'ideal' body image through such measures as the key to success

You didn't just dress-up your Barbie. You had to make her earning cash by breaking up with poor boyfriend and getting involved with a rich one. One of your (character's) lifetime wishes was getting boobjob. Etc.

The best DLC is no DLC. If it is good enough to charge someone to DL it then it should be good enough to put in the game to begin with!!!

A true expansion is different, though I can't remember ever buying one of those either.

What do I know though, I see all the retard things people by for those dumb phone and facebook games.

So in conclusion the best 5 DLC Ideas can be summed up by just put it the dam game to begin with.

On a side note, Grupo Bimbo is a bakery brand name down in Mexico. You can get a 'Bimbo' t-shirt for your significant other....

Back
Top Bottom