Harebrained Schemes - New Kickstarter Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Harebrained Schemes posted a new image and some new information in a new update about their new Shadowrun kickstarter that will be launched next month.

bd349ffed20ce3e3f9a71369cee8687a_large.jpg

Here's a piece of look & feel concept art for our new setting. We'll show how it translates into Shadowrun's isometric gameplay view when our Kickstarter launches in January!
From the look of the image it will be be set in an Asian city this time.

More information.

Last edited:
Well, wasn't Shangai the runner up in the vote for which city to include? (Which Berlin won)

Didn't buy previous Shadowrun, won't buy new Shadowrun.

Unless of course, this one isn't phonegame. :D

I'm in the middle of Dragonfall-Director's Cut right now. Their willingness to both accept, and act on constructive criticism, the respect they've shown to their customers, and most importantly, unlike some (coughDoubleFinecough), delivering on promises made. This will mark my first backing of a kickstarter. Harebrained Schemes has more than proven themselves.

You really should try it...but, I know you won't.

LOLOLOLOL, but you buy and play crap that is DAI. DAI got nothing on Dragonfall. Nothing.

I will definitely buy/back this one. I really liked Shadowrun Returns and Dragonfall so I'm rather excited about it. Both really brought back the times I played the pen and paper version.

I enjoyed the original and do plan to play the DC of Dragonfall at some point. I'm sure I'll play this to. :)

Daniel.

I thought Dead Man's Switch and Dragonfall were both fun, if unremarkable, games. Dragonfall was definitely a step in the right direction though, and I'm confident their new title will be worth backing.

But you will buy EA's latest bit of garbage?
Not really. I'm not buying DLC boxes in DA3 multiplayer garbage.
It feels too much like phonegame scam.

Dragonfall Directors Cut 2.07 is what Dragonfall should have been from the beginning. Lots of excellent story elements were left out from original Dragonfall, I wish I could forget its story so I could have a completely fresh fantastic experience with the Directors Cut.

I understand your problem with original Shadowrun returns it did have tablet UI and checkpoint system, I didn't have high opinion of it either.But why would you have problem Dragonfall especially director's cut?It has save anywhere and proper PC UI and game dev doesn't spam DLCs.

I did not support the first one but was very happy with the outcome (esp the second one) and will 100% support this one unless there is an early bird tier thta i miss. Funky thing about early bird tiers - if a kickstart doesnt' have one it doesn't bother me but if it does have one either I have to be able to grab it or I won't support it :)

I understand your problem with original Shadowrun returns it did have tablet UI and checkpoint system, I didn't have high opinion of it either.But why would you have problem Dragonfall especially director's cut?It has save anywhere and proper PC UI and game dev doesn't spam DLCs.

Because Joxer is anything if not a conflicting person. He bashes EA and then is first in line to buy their latest crap and then says "it is ok, I bought this crap but I will not buy little crap parts that come later. I am still anti EA" LOL.

And then calls a game with best RPG story in 2014 a phone game lol.

If Joxer didn't exist we would have to invent him. He makes me laugh so much.

Because Joxer is anything if not a conflicting person. He bashes EA and then is first in line to buy their latest crap and then says "it is ok, I bought this crap but I will not buy little crap parts that come later. I am still anti EA" LOL.

And then calls a game with best RPG story in 2014 a phone game lol.

If Joxer didn't exist we would have to invent him. He makes me laugh so much.

What's funny here is that you are very much like him:)

No, on second though....I can sometimes understand him, you not so much.

What's funny here is that you are very much like him:)

No, on second though….I can sometimes understand him, you not so much.

I am very consistent. I don't like most modern style RPGs and I don't change story how it suits me from moment to moment.

Oh, I find myself agreeing with both Joxer and Archangel on several topics. Joxer's a bit too obnoxious with some questions though (If it's playable on a portable it's crap) and Archangel tends to be a bit unforgiving compared to my own pow. I find them both pretty consistent though, which I think is a good character feat. ;)

OT: Hell Yeah I'll support this, DMS was ok and Dragonfall borderline exellent in my view.

Back
Top Bottom