Dragon Fin Soup - Update# 4, Greenlit & Funded

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Grimm Bros has posted another update for Dragon Fin Soup were they talk about being close to being funded. and finally being Greenlit on Steam.

Though I will add an update and say the game is now funded. So expect a new update from the developer tomorrow as they crossed the $24,000 goal by $3,000.

We are now at 99% in KS & Greenlit by Steam! BoohYEAH!

We are now getting into the swing of our updates and will look to provide fun interesting information for everyone. Adding a bit more formatting and layout for better readability.

Excitement Insomnia

Randis has been so excited about the Kickstarter that he can’t sleep these days. So he decided to make this video to share with you all of how he goes about creating a new paintings of a poster for Dragon Fin Soup.
More information.

Last edited:
Really like the look of this, though not really my kind of game usually, I'm going to spring for a few dollars to back it.

Thanks for bringing the game to my attention Couch.

Really like the look of this, though not really my kind of game usually, I'm going to spring for a few dollars to back it.

Thanks for bringing the game to my attention Couch.

That's exactly what I was thinking! Not my usual sort of game at all but I like it enough to back it.

After watching a few of their videos, I firmly believe these folks have a passion for what they are doing and the end result is going to be a *lot* of fun. Time will tell, as always, but I feel no regret shooting them U.S. $20 for their efforts and I hope it turns out.

Same as I did with Path of Exile, and I'm glad to see that team succeed as well even if I don't quite get into the game that they made.

This game, however, looks right up my alley. We have been blessed lately with rogue inspired titles and I, personally, am loving it. Wazhack, Dreadmor, 100 Rogues, etc. I know Dragon Fin Soup isn't exactly a rogue-like but, hopefully, some of you will get what I'm saying.

I am truly excited for this title.

Yeah there's something to be said for game developers who seem genuinely passionate about their games. It's probably one big reason why certain Kickstarters that had talent or semi- well known developers failed. If you don't seem to really care about and love your idea, then I'm sure not going to.

Back
Top Bottom