A Few New Kickstarter Games

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here are a few more kickstarter games from the last two months that might be of interest as I don't feel like making four new news-bits for them. So give them a look.:)

Infinite Legacy
An open-world RPG where you tell the story. Choose your party from a wide array of classes, make choices, and decide your own fate.
Story of the Eternity One
Story of the Eternity One is an open-world, action rpg. It contains a story filled with action, romance, tough choices, and magic.
Wayward Terran Frontier
Exploration based RPG where you own a space station and command custom designed star ships.
Yes, Your Grace
A unique blend of text-based and strategy-oriented gameplay. Rule your kingdom like a true monarch; from your magnificent throne!

1. They ask only $250, the game contains levelscaling? And it's sandbox? Not my pair of shoes, but would be fair all Skyrim adorers drop a few bucks there.

2. Console game that'll be ported on PC. My wallet says no. Next!

3. Storydriven yet sandbox space sim? While I'd skip "sandbox" instantly, tasks can be done by different approach. Looks promising, will try the interactive web demo, if it's good, will support although it's december.

4. Not sure what this game is trying to be. A mix of everything? Whatever, devs are obviously impressed by faster than light, I don't want luck based games, will skip it.

Upon further inspection, the Story for Wayward does make it sound pretty interesting. I look forward to seeing what they do with it.

Back
Top Bottom