Name that game!

Thought I'd post a couple of my earliest forays into the genre that I haven't seen here
yet. Here goes the first one:

One game of the Ishar series.

DBTS' beauty lies in its multiplayer. Try playing ogre on ogre, or two pigs against an ogre. Incredibly fun if real players are involved, especially if they can actually work the VSIM. Some of my fondest LAN memories with this game.

I wouldn't know, I didn't try multi. Still, I *did* enjoy the game, from what I remember... and the VSIM idea was pretty darn original. Hm, I probably still have the game... somewhere.

Here's another one, if you know this, you're roughly 15% more cool ;) :

Attachments

• yeah!.jpg
    yeah!.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 90
Here's another one, if you know this, you're roughly 15% more cool ;) :

Outcast.
Now I´m roughly 15% more cool.

Edit:
This one should be easy. Quite ahead in some aspects.
15552rn.gif

MOO2, magerette?

Yep. The very first computer game I ever played(hotseat--Creative aquatic v repulsive lithovore w/my son), and I played it to the point where my family thought the only food available to mankind was frozen pizza.

(And I now see what Jaz and Prime J meant, as I coud see my original pic just fine as no doubt you can see yours while I'm seeing a MobyGames logo there in your post--Prime J's advice to save and post as an attachment works, however.)

OK, OK, let's try again.

Attachments

• 1117111870-00.png
    1117111870-00.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 89
Right you are, DArtagnan

Too difficult? Guess I'll have to provide a pic with it after all. Removed the interface to make it not too easy. ;)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 75
@Krzychu I never played it but I remember reading about the engine before it came out: it's called Outcast.

bah, DeepO already got it I see and I don't know the others. I'll stick some up from my misspent youth then, some companies just like to make it easy I guess.

Attachments

• no1.png
    no1.png
    2.3 KB · Views: 67
  • no2.gif
    no2.gif
    8.4 KB · Views: 68
  • no3.gif
    no3.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 28
  • no4.gif
    no4.gif
    5.1 KB · Views: 31
  • no5.gif
    no5.gif
    4.5 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
The third one is Dynamite Dan, 4th and 5th contain their names in their respective pictures :).
I´ve no idea what are the first two.

The third one is Dynamite Dan, 4th and 5th contain their names in their respective pictures :).
I´ve no idea what are the first two.

I can't for the life of me remember the name of the 2nd one, but I remember playing it A LOT. It's about plugging leaks in a ship - running around in a panic :)

I seem to recall the load image being something like a ship with a few "plates" missing from the hull. But it's been 25 years since I played it :)

Here's one of the best Spectrum games!

Attachments

• test.gif
    test.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 35
The first game I ever zeroed (played up to a score of 999999 and then beyond) - an easy one, actually:

Attachments

• gameguess14.gif
    gameguess14.gif
    2 KB · Views: 35
I can't think of the name, but I used to play it on the Intellivision. I'm pretty sure it was on one of the Atari systems as well.

That's Moon Patrol!

Could someone guess the last one DeepO posted, please? Looks like something I need to play.

-edit-

Try this one:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom