InSomnia - A New Dieselpunk RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
InSomnia is a new Dieselpunk RPG from a new developer called Studio Mono. I also have a new kickstarter preview video to see if anybody is interested.

InSomnia is an Atmospheric Single\Coop RPG, set in the dieselpunk, Apocalyptic universe, "Living" open world sandbox & realtime, tactical gameplay. InSomnia will send you into murky retro-futuristic universe of metal jungles permeated by Noir and Dieselpunk. Young "Noman" awakes from the cryogenic sleep on a colossal space station travelling through space for about 400 years to an elusive Point of evacuation, a distant planet, where the residents of the station will be able to revive the mankind. Either way, you will have to survive this tough world to learn the real reason for the mankind to embark on such a risky journey, and how mistaks of the past have influenced the present.
More information.

pacing and art design seem nice. I'll follow it

Looks good, nice combat. They have cover-mechanics, which is a must have nowadays. :DDD

Fallouty feeling.

Sounds interesting.

Daniel.

The settings are similar to Fallout, I will follow their campaign as well... Hopefully they won't be asking for $1 million like After Reset project....

It looks cool. Hopefully it will have more than just exploration and combat.

Back
Top Bottom