DA:I Dragon Age: Inquisition - First Thoughts

Dragon Age: Inquisition
It's nothing lazy, it's exactly what it should look like on consoles.
Uninformative mess and horrible inventory.

Beside endless respawn design crime it's another annoyance that deserve to subtract 1. Because the game is utterly expensive perhaps even 2 from the total score - if you're charging that much for PC game, then make sure it's a PC game.
And it's not. They lied the main platform is PC. Then again, they lied something for each and every recent game they made. And if critics won't tell them that directly, I will.

Anyway, I'm close to the end, waiting for several longlasting war table missions to finnish. I suspect one brings the superb dragon rune schematics, and I don't want to buy it from merchant.

Finished the game tonight at about 80 hours total. But I focused on the main content, big side quests, and the companions. I wanted to fully immerse myself into the story and the characters ... not be bogged down with lots of filler content (which is fun but can be distracting). So I kept a nice balance of pace and character development and it paid off for me. I lived this story like an interactive book or movie for just over three weeks. Well worth the investment in money easily for the entertainment it gave me ... and will continue to bring me.

As for the ending - a 10+++ out of a scale of 10. In fact it is probably the best ending for any game I have played so far. I was extremely happy with it.

You mean finally it's not cut out and made as (Citadel) DLC and the cutscene after credits is not some stargazer crap but mindblowing epilogue!

The ending was fantastic. Here's to hoping the expansion or next game lives up to it!

Just killed my first dragon at lvl 12, woop woop! Took 3 tries. Fun times.

For people's information, there should be a PC patch next Tuesday (on the 9).

Back
Top Bottom