Seven Dragon Saga - 10% Funded Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Tactical Simulations Interactive posted the third kickstarter update for Seven Dragon Saga with news the game is now 10% funded with thirty one days left.

We'd like to give a HUGE thanks to all our backers and friends for helping to spread the word about Seven Dragon Saga. But there's no time to rest yet, our work is far from done and we'll need more to keep up our momentum. Some of you might wonder why it didn't happen faster but we have plenty of time if everybody pulls together and stays as excited as we are (and keeps spreading the word!)

Right now, we’re shooting new video updates and prepping more gameplay goodness. Please continue sharing your feedback as we are reading through all your comments, and digesting it. We encourage this dialogue with you, the fans. Since the Kickstarter "Comment" section and email are not ideally suited to address specific questions in detail, we are using the forums on the TSI website to do a lot of this:

http://www.tsi-games.com/community/

Thanks again to all of you, our backers, for your support. Let's work together to make Seven Dragon Saga a success!
More information.

Glad to hear this. Looks interesting no doubt. Would like to play this one day.

Cringe worthy

I agree Dajjer.:disappointed:

Still they have thirty one days left to still get funded. I remember a game called the Mandate asked for $700,000, and also had a very slow beginning like Seven Dragon Saga.

Anyway thirty days later the game got funded at the end of the campaign. I quickly learned you can not count a kickstarter game as failed until the last week of funding.

Right now, we’re shooting new video updates and prepping more gameplay goodness.

They seem to have acknowledged the problem. The funding is still actually ticking up quite consistently.

I agree Dajjer.:disappointed:

Still they have thirty one days left to still get funded. I remember a game called the Mandate asked for $700,000, and also had a very slow beginning like Seven Dragon Saga.

Anyway thirty days later the game got funded at the end of the campaign. I quickly learned you can not count a kickstarter game as failed until the last week of funding.

I backed that....I still have no idea what the final game will look like but man do they have awesome updates.

I think this one can make it, positivity.:p

The Mandate, as I recall, also had some big publications, such as RPS, heaping lavish praise upon it, along the lines of "the space game I've always wanted to play." It became very trendy for about a second….a very well-timed second.

I sure hope they make it. I haven't seen it on almost any of the sites I visit though, and I'm not sure why, considering they had such a big hypetrain beforehand.

The Mandate, as I recall, also had some big publications, such as RPS, heaping lavish praise upon it, along the lines of "the space game I've always wanted to play." It became very trendy for about a second….a very well-timed second.

Well, they've got a kickstarter non from Pillars of Eternity and an endorsement from PC gaming in the last 2 days, so I think that has been a big boost. Still I'd guess from past kickstarters that they need to reach about 40% in the next 10 days if they are to have a chance. Right now they are about the level of Deathfire, and that ended around 55%.

It takes more than "Old school old school old school! Now give us ur money plz" to create a good campaign.

At least it looks like they've rid themselves of the corny fantasy Asian kung-fu setting they initially wanted to make.

The Asian inspirations at least look original. Why was there pitch so dry? The tech demo also looked very generic and uninspired. This is very disappointing after waiting so long for this kickstarter.

At least they are real gaming guys/gals working on a d&d like game, so you know dedication won't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom