Help me find an RPG I've forgotten

Ilxuss

Traveler
Hello all,

I've been anticipating a game, which title I had completely forgotten. Since I had formatted my PC recently and didn't backup the correct bookmarks I completely lost information about this game. I have also a general rule of not following games I'm interested in closely, to avoid waiting frustration, which left me completely without any clues, and so I hope somebody will help me find it. :)

What I remember about this game is that it had a gameplay trailer released, a few even. What developers were presenting is a, how should I put it, reactive physics, which was a main selling point of the game. In one of those they showed a main character visiting his house, arranging some weapons he had in there, on his way out developer tripped over a chair causing hero and chair to fall, after it he placed the chair as it stood before.

In other trailer, one of first I've seen, hero was fighting an ogre/giant/troll, but the fight didn't look like it usually does in crpg's, you hit ogre for X, he hits you for Y. It was more reactive with animations in which hero avoided it's blows and which involved more elaborate animations than standard dodge.

In one other gameplay, which I've seen most recently I think, a part of one section was shown, in which hero had a fight with guard, devs have shown some supernatural abilities, in which hero turns ethereal for a moment to avoid being hit by a blow which normally would. Later he teleported on some town walls, walked there a little, then teleported a guard standing on those few meters further to make him fall. Gameplay finishes with hero collecting some armour/weapons from one of dead guards, puts it on and passes through a guarded gate. It didn't involve any dialogue.

I also saw a video of a beginning I think, when a hero fights with one of soldiers assaulting his village, by using pitchfork, later he collects dead soldier's sword. Gender was selectable I think, and he carried what a person realistically could, so he never had many items with him.
I think it was a low magic setting, in which hero somehow obtains some supernatural skills.

Main selling point of the game are animations which try to be more realistic/reactive/believable than what we see in other games.

I hope somebody remembers the title and can share it. Thank you in advance. :)

I know exactly what game you mean! Now….. what was the name… ugh….. I'll update ones it pop-up in my head!

Edit: Ding Ding, Sui Generis isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom