Kingdom Come - Video Preview @ IGN

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Last edited:
In order to be the next Skyrim, you need open character creation and customization. ;)

I don't think this game should be compared to Skyrim as indeed, that could be misleading. The developmental focus is on medieval realism and as such what we've seen here doesn't contain supernatural or magical elements. ("Dungeons and Dragons without the Dragons" is a phrase that came up…)

It's wonderfully evocative to look at and generally interesting conceptually, but I haven't really observed very much environmental interaction or seen the combat itself yet to become more enthused. The awkward cinematic dialogue moment here also reminded me of Two Worlds II a little.

Edit: Apologies if this video has already been posted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnKbKkhHXrQ just thought I'd throw it in there for those like myself, that hadn't seen it...

Last edited:
As a backer, I hope it has little to nothing in common with Skyrim beyond being an open-world game.
From all I've heard and seen I think your hopes will be fulfilled. ;)

That guy they are playing looks like he was taken directly from Mafia and put into this....

Back
Top Bottom