Icy - A post apocalyptic Ice Age RPG

Well that GIF is NSFW and got a few members mad at me on the news-bit.:brood:
You can always blame the retard who posted it on an Indiegogo campaign without placing some kind of warning about the boobies. That would be me.

You can always blame the retard who posted it on an Indiegogo campaign without placing some kind of warning about the boobies. That would be me.

I see so I believe this is warranted then.:slap:

Anyway I have no problem with the GIF, but some readers read our website at work it seems. Baffles my mind really as most jobs I worked at would fire me for that.^^

Anyway I have no problem with the GIF, but some readers read our website at work it seems. Baffles my mind really as most jobs I worked at would fire me for that.^^
I should've placed some kind of warning. And the bad thing is that Indiegogo doesn't even allow me to change the updates. At least those boobs are 100% fake.

Sort of confirms the point of the GIF though :) By restricting boobs so much in America, that makes people pay for seeing more of them!

Hilarious that you would get fired for that in US countries. ^^
Every european mainstream news site has more explicit pictures. ^^

Hilarious that you would get fired for that in US countries. Every european mainstream news site has more explicit pictures.
I agree seems excessive violence is fine but show a naked breast, and its game over. I long ago accepted the people who run the country are hypocrites.

Yet this is not the political forum section so I wont go on a rant.:)

Guys please, don't complain about politics in the presence of a poor guy that lived 20 years of his 23 years old life under Berlusconi's government.

Getting very close to the funding goal! Hope you're able to come up with stretch goals that would not significantly delay the game's release…because I'm really looking forward to it. (Of course, I want it to be as polished as it can be).

Getting very close to the funding goal! Hope you're able to come up with stretch goals that would not significantly delay the game's release…because I'm really looking forward to it. (Of course, I want it to be as polished as it can be).
We'll soon present the various stretch goal and they won't affect the release unless we get more than 10'000 dollars (which is not that easy). In any case, we won't do major changes, because we risk to place new things into the game that will completely mess up the balance we tried to create. We will instead add more contents (like events, quests and dialogues), add more choices and narrative paths and add some minor gameplay changes.

I should of been more clear, and said a few private messages I received. :)

Also congratulations OwNathan your game is almost funded.:celebrate:

Last edited:
Officially hit the goal today with almost 27 days left in the campaign! :)

I updated the page with some stretch goals! It's all stuff we can do without delaying the release date!

Is there any gameplay beyond the static images and text-based feedback? I can see an encounter with a wolf in the preview. It shows a picture of a wolf, then you click on an icon, and the textbox says, "You have killed the wolf". Is that how all combat is handled in the finished game, or is there any graphical, tactical representation of combat?

Is there any gameplay beyond the static images and text-based feedback? I can see an encounter with a wolf in the preview. It shows a picture of a wolf, then you click on an icon, and the textbox says, "You have killed the wolf". Is that how all combat is handled in the finished game, or is there any graphical, tactical representation of combat?
That's only the hunting, the combat is based on a similar system but much more dynamic, and will offer longer encounters. There will be 2 opposing sides, the party and the enemies, with HP and morale (if one of those two goes to zero, the fight is over) for each side. The player will be able to choose how to move the party and there will be fight events, something like "You see your companion getting beaten", "you see two enemies shooting from the flank" or "two horsemen charge you" and there will be 4 different choices, that changes according to the event. The choices can be stat checks or items check.
Sadly we couldn't do anything more complex because our budget is really low.

A link to the campaign in the OP would be a good idea. Right now, it's kind of hard to find.

And congratulations on making your goal so quickly. :party2:

A link to the KS in the OP would be a good idea. Right now, it's kind of hard to find.
Done! I'll upload a decent picture tomorrow, right now I should stop working D:

You were actually very easy to understand in the video.

Back
Top Bottom