Crimea - A New RPG Inspired by Fallout

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Crimea is a new RPG from a developer called Tall Tech Limited. I was notified today the game is also now on Indiegogo asking for $37,500 with 39 days left to get funded.

CRIMEA is a single player adventure that takes place on boundless steppes, radioactive swamps, distinctive settlements and grim mountain forests of the same-named island.

Inspired by Fallout1 and Fallout2, CRIMEA also borrows some features from Diablo and Commandos. Though we focus on the combat system you will also enjoy wandering around, exploring new locations, trading and performing quests in this particular post-apocalyptic world.

We believe you will live out your own story in this severe world, full of exciting encounters, hot battles, secret places and interesting quests.
The developer also offers a short demo for everyone to try.

More information.

The game also has a new trailer on the games website.

Update: The more I watch it looks like a mod of fallout 1/2. Also it looks to be named after the recent area that was taken over by Russia in Ukraine.:thinking:

Last edited:
How many fallout clones that don't go anywhere will we have to suffer through. Congrats on making some kind of try but there has to be some new kind of game out there to make, or some old classic to copy/1!

Update: The more I watch it looks like a mod of fallout 1/2. Also it looks to be named after the recent area that was taken over by Russia in Ukraine.:thinking:

Hmm, for me the name evoked the Crimean War of the 1850s. Not that I'm that old or anything…

+It looks good.. and I'll be following.
+pledges are good. Finally some1 who understands that you want as many beta testers as possible (like d'uh)
+ visually looks better than wateland2

- i doubt it will have the quality writing and level design of Fallout / Wasteland
- fuck zombies. intolerable )

If you made it more realistic, and had an all man vs man thing. or man vs animal (super intelligence) like planet of the apes or smtg. This setting is too overused (fps, rpgs etc)

Last edited:
This is a fantastic Fallout 1-2 spiritual ancestor in 3D. Lot better combat system than crappy Wasteland 2. Better graphics/art direction too. Yes, only the writing could be a problem if they don't hire a competent writer.

This is a fantastic Fallout 1-2 spiritual ancestor in 3D. Lot better combat system than crappy Wasteland 2. Better graphics/art direction too. Yes, only the writing could be a problem if they don't hire a competent writer.

Sweeping statement ahoy, all based on less than 20 mins of trailer footage… and a short demo.

I'm sure, Brians quaking in his boots :lol:

Fallout inspiration my arse. That's a zombie game with Fallout visuals.

That project won't see a dime from me. Sorry.

Precisely. This is just another zombie game.

And anything that include Fallout 1/2 and Diablo in the same sentence is crap. Undeniable crap.

There are no zombies or walking skeletons in this Post-nuclear game.

New demo was released 14.10.14 (v 0.8) - http://igg.me/at/crimeagame/x/8737949
- new weapon (flamethrowers)
- improved usability and GUI ('Take All' button, 'fiddle' animations, customizable particles)
- fixed bugs (duplicating traps, animations, reloading weapons, inventory)
- new locations
- basic vehicle

Back
Top Bottom