Frontiers - Anniversary Update Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Lars Simkin has posted the Anniversary Update for Frontiers that contains new music, three new videos, and a few images. Here is a small breakdown of the update.
Anniversary Update Video

Don't be alarmed by the length of my beard - I'm not homeless, I just decided on a whim that I won't be trimming it until the game is done. (We'll see how long it takes me to regret that decision…)

Glider Video

Lots of videos are coming your way. Today you'll get the Glider video, and then tomorrow & the next day I'll post videos about the Guild University and Trapping. The glider is one of my favorite parts of the game - sometimes I'll even choose this method of travel over the more efficient fast-travel. Here's a peek of what it's like:

Soundtrack Selection - Highlands

Steve has just delivered the entire soundtrack - complete with custom night tracks for several regions! - so I thought I'd celebrate by sharing one of my favorite new tracks: Highlands (Day & Night):

More information.

I'm thinking of putting a certain poster as an easter egg in there.
Hobo with a shotgun.

Then again, I used to grow a longer beard than him.

Did anyone really expect this would come out when he initially said it would?

Absolutely not.
Estimated date was for the base game.

But he asked for fifty and got three times that on KS (don't counting what came aside) and stretch goals were huge.

2c2807106d2ec32944887e83f2a5db26_large.jpg

You can't make that in a short time. I wish he dropped some things like oculus rift support which would make a release faster, but then again, with so many titles coming out, no need to rush.

Which reminds me... I'm on the level where one of NPCs will have my face. And he still didn't ask for my pic!
:mad:

This is my first time seeing this game and I think it sounds quite promising. Looking forward to seeing more.

Which reminds me… I'm on the level where one of NPCs will have my face. And he still didn't ask for my pic!
Romancable female NPC with joxer's face? I'm in!

Beta

Any way to get in the Beta? Donate more money maybe? I have been wanting to play this-- it really looks promising

Back
Top Bottom