GOG - Live Community Q&A

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GOG.com released a press release with information they will be hosting a Live Community Q&A on Twitch.tv. Here is the information if you're interested in participating.

Marcin Iwinski, GOG.com Veteran Employees to Host Live Community Q&A on Twitch.tv, April 22, 6:00 PM GMT

As promised last month to their users, GOG.com founder Marcin Iwinski, head of PR and marketing Trevor Longino, and VP of online technologies Piotr Karwowski will answer community questions during a livestreamed Q&A on the company's Twitch.tv channel. Gamers are welcome to start submitting questions to GOG.com's Twitter profile and to the dedicated forum thread and ask them live using Twitch.tv chat when the stream goes live on Tuesday April 22, 6:00 PM GMT (that's 2:00 PM EDT and 11:00 AM PDT).

Apart from user-generated questions veteran staffers will address recent GOG.com-related events like the company's regional pricing policy change as well as talk about the past, present, and future of bringing DRM-free new and classic games to PC and Mac. The event will launch GOG.com's continuous presence on Twitch.tv. For all gamers who tune in early, the livestream will be preceded by 30 minute-long Let's Play of the beginning of Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, launching on GOG.com that very day.
More information.

Last edited:
As long as GOG will continue with DRMfree releases I couldn't care less for regional prices and other whatnot. Sometimes it seems to me that my GOG shelf has more games than the Steam one and most of those are in fact rebuys. Who can refuse a cheap DRMfree cloud backup? I just can't.

I feel the same way. I might have it on Steam but DRM free on GOG is usually an instant buy. My only concern is their ability to get old and new games going forward.

I'm a big fan of GoG, I wish they'd grab even more of the old school games, like the EoTB series and all the goldbox stuff, make them playable for today's computers. I'll support them till they close the gates, Steam is 2nd to GoG imo.

Gog will always be my go to place for old games, but it will be hard for anything to supplant steam for my new game purchases.

Back
Top Bottom