Legends of Eisenwald - Ether Editor Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Aterdux Entertainment's next update for Legends of Eisenwald talks about a new editor called Ether that will help players, and the developer fix problems in the game.

We are happy to announce that Ether Editor will be included in the release version of the game. Legends of Eisenwald will be the first game in the world that introduces the technology of Ether Control. Other areas of software development use ether but it’s mostly used with data storage and recording. Not many people know about it but the ether is holding together the bits and bytes of software in all computers. The Editor will help players to be able to get a more stable game experience because controlling the ether will greatly reduce the amount of bugs in the game and in some rare circumstances the bugs will get fixed on their own.

Ether-editor-eng1.png

Players will be able to set up which bugs will be the priority targets for the editor – crashing, scripting or combat bugs. Also, in time for the release we are hoping to create a cloud of tags that players will be able to set and control. For the most advanced players a manual mode of bitwise ether control will be available, which is not easy to learn but can produce some amazing results. Some developers believe that ether control systems will bring us to the creation of a self learning AI but obviously we don’t believe in such fairy tales.
More information.

Edit: This was an April Fools’ Joke.:biggrin:

Last edited:
I'm guessing I know which date Aterdux posted this on their website ;)

Well I loved the update, and Ether has a nice sound to it.:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom