Wave of Darkness - Kickstarter Launched

Well joking aside they do offer a good deal on the kickstarter page. As FunktionJCB said above the $15 pledge gets you three games, and a copy of Wave of Darkness.

Also the developer was very straightforward in my interview about what needed to be fixed. So who knows we might be surprised this time, and I have played worse games.
Just a quick THANK YOU to Couchpotato for publishing the news for our KS campaign, and a GARGANTUAN THANK YOU to everyone who backed, and is considering backing Wave of Darkness! :)
No problem Iggy I hope your game gets funded.:handshake:
Also, some of your comments are properly hilarious :)
True but I cant blame them due to the video.:biggrin:

Is there a NA swimsuit edition?:p

Well joking aside they do offer a good deal on the kickstarter page. As FunktionJCB said above the $15 pledge gets you three games, and a copy of Wave of Darkness.

Also the developer was very straightforward in my interview about what needed to be fixed. So who knows we might be surprised this time, and I have played worse games.
No problem Iggy I hope your game gets funded.:handshake:
True but I cant blame them due to the video.:biggrin:

Thanks Couch :lol:

I actually forgot to mention we released a new Legends of Dawn patch which made the game 64-bit, fixed the most of the bugs, and we're developing another patch, the biggest one yet. That one will add a bunch of new updates and (WoD) features.

Thanks Couch :lol:

I actually forgot to mention we released a new Legends of Dawn patch which made the game 64-bit, fixed the most of the bugs, and we're developing another patch, the biggest one yet. That one will add a bunch of new updates and (WoD) features.

Yes, I reinstalled it to try it.....I didn't remember it controlling so akwardly:(

As much as I like the glyph locks, it seems a long time before you can open anything.

I would like a bit more NPC reaction to me looting everything:p

Oops, I have to back this. I said I would in an earlier thread. I also read my past discussions of the game and it seems I enjoyed it quite a bit in spite of the bugs, so I have to back the sequel. Looking at things I begged for on the official forums, several of those have made it into the game, teleport scrolls, sorting, etc. I was fairly active over there. Man, my memory sucks!

Yay me. I found a crafting exploit and then told on myself and told them what caused it. Why did I do that? :)

Okay, I've been testing the crafting bug and I can always duplicate it by making sure a "blue" item is in the first slot of my inventory. If I put a normal item there, crafting uses up ingredients. If the item is "blue" then I can make as much as I want. Now I've only tested this with making Tin ore into Tin ingots. I'll test a little more, but I wanted to post about it to see if this yields results for anyone else.

Tested with copper, same result. Blue item in 1st slot=exploit
Any other item in fist slot=working. Since auto sort always puts weapons and armor up front, and these are often blue, the crafting bug happens.

Anybody else have time to test?

Re: Crafting bug test

Postby crpgnut » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:57 pm
Subsequent testing shows that only the first item is infinite when crafting. If you're crafting something with only one item, you can craft thousands. If you add a second ingredient, it gets used up as normal. Again, something "blue" in the first slot of your first bag seems to trigger the exploit; at least on my computer :)

Could you guys put this bug into Wave of Darkness, at least until I get done crafting things? :biggrin:

Last edited:
I didn't watch the video but it's a good thing Couchpotato didn't post the Russian interview where she's only wearing a bikini. :mwahaha:

You guys are so easy, she would have to scream my name during climax for $15 US. Something like "Oh God!". :giggle:
I'm pretty curious where you are at if you think 15 dollars gets you that….
Never said, I would get "me that…", nor did I ever say I needed to be there. It was a joke about women who do things/flirt/strip on camera for guys to give them money, i.e. Stickcam and such.

The whole thing was clearly a joke on how easily so many (guys?) in this thread give up there money based on her looks.

for real? :D
Porcozaur it was just a joke, afaik she didn't do a bikini Russian interview, sorry. :cookie:

Is this Croatia's first go at PC game development?
No.

Croteam (Serious Sam games, The Talos Principle), Cateia (The legend of Crystal Valley, Kaptain Brawe, etc), Little Green Men (Starpoint Gemini).
It's also not the first kickstarter (unsuccessful Fat Cook, unsuccessful Viktor, successful The Red Solstice).

It's the first go at RPG. Sadly, it went into jRPG mobs-have-godlike-resurrection-ability style, not into Fallout 1/2 once-killed-dead-for-good.

If you guys think that girl was hot, you need to get out of your basements. C'mon!

I have been to croatia...they have very pretty woman there...

It's neat to see some development coming out of there though.

BTW Acleacius I knew you were joking...was hoping though;)

No.

Croteam (Serious Sam games, The Talos Principle), Cateia (The legend of Crystal Valley, Kaptain Brawe, etc), Little Green Men (Starpoint Gemini).
It's also not the first kickstarter (unsuccessful Fat Cook, unsuccessful Viktor, successful The Red Solstice).

It's the first go at RPG. Sadly, it went into jRPG mobs-have-godlike-resurrection-ability style, not into Fallout 1/2 once-killed-dead-for-good.
This is least of its problems. The game just lacks polish all over. They made too big of a game and could not focus to make a best game as a result.

ok, you sit there while the rest of the boys….. back this kickstarter! :lol:

Nah, I'll back the kickstarter on the last day, if it's close to making it because I said I would, but I don't see the point unless the game is close. Generally a kickstarter will make about 1/2 of its money in the first day or two and they're just at 15%.

That gal may have to do a topless/bikini update to get the needed funds ;) BTW, I'm not saying she's ugly. She looks okay, just not a hottie. The salivating here kinda surprised me....

Nah, I'll back the kickstarter on the last day, if it's close to making it because I said I would, but I don't see the point unless the game is close. Generally a kickstarter will make about 1/2 of its money in the first day or two and they're just at 15%.

That gal may have to do a topless/bikini update to get the needed funds ;) BTW, I'm not saying she's ugly. She looks okay, just not a hottie. The salivating here kinda surprised me….

you question manly things, hand over your man card.

That gal may have to do a topless/bikini update to get the needed funds ;) BTW, I'm not saying she's ugly. She looks okay, just not a hottie. The salivating here kinda surprised me….

Why are you surprised? Did you miss the gushing over Felicia Day, who is also just average.

If their games are anywhere near as bad as user reviews say then distracting guys with any chick is probably a good marketing tactic.

I have been to croatia…they have very pretty woman there…

It's neat to see some development coming out of there though.

BTW Acleacius I knew you were joking…was hoping though;)
Good, wasn't trying to offend anyone, even the girl. :biggrin:

Oh, I remember back in 1970s and 1980s when the US government constantly propagandized about Soviet Union (back then). Trying to convince the public, girls were ugly and did steroids. Of course most all the gymnasts proved them wrong. Then we met Mila Jovovich in 1980s and knew it was lies! :love:

She has probably broken a record for being voted most beautiful woman in the world. I think she should have won the Oscar for her performance as Leeloo. It also started her rise to becoming one of the, if not the most 'athletic acting' actresses I've ever seen. :worship:

Back
Top Bottom