Here we go again, more lies about me on the codex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know either, I wasn't told or warned. I don't know fully how I come off but I don't think I had behaved differently than I ever had.

To be honest the last thing I did before it happened was talk on the chat about how nervous a health condition and getting new treatment for it made me feel, and how glad I was to have some kind people on that community to support me. Then I discover I somehow became persona non grata and couldn't post except in their ghetto section. And just now it seems even allowing me to lurk the forum is too much because I dared to keep FretRider as somewhat of a friend and that must mean I was planning a conspiracy with him and Bryce against the site.

So yes, it did hurt, I felt backstabbed. I don't have many friends left at all as I have moved many times and they have gone their own ways and don't relate a lot to many people I know. So I really value my online communities, though I suppose if I get too attached that's probably my fault.

You really don't want to look at the Codex's politics/religion section.

Also this thread is basically the Black Lodge from Twin Peaks and Killer BOB might be nobody, everyone or some of them. It's terrifying.

That said, HHR is almost certainly a real person and definitely shouldn't have been banned. I don't know what led to it - I was off the internet for a few weeks - but, obnoxious as he could be sometimes, that's simply not proportionate at all.

I don't really want to look at anything from the Codex. I've been there, and most of the interesting stuff is saturated with bile that serves no useful purpose and takes away my will to invest in the good bits.

In that same way, I can't stand listening to teenagers bitch about their daily problems hoping to hear an original thought somewhere in between the noise. I guess I'm not a very patient man.

My point is that if you want to have any kind of useful exchange between people, you don't get into religion. At least, not unless the forum section is dedicated to that kind of emotionally driven irrationality.

I don't know either, I wasn't told or warned. I don't know fully how I come off but I don't think I had behaved differently than I ever had.

To be honest the last thing I did before it happened was talk on the chat about how nervous a health condition and getting new treatment for it made me feel, and how glad I was to have some kind people on that community to support me. Then I discover I somehow became persona non grata and couldn't post except in their ghetto section. And just now it seems even allowing me to lurk the forum is too much because I dared to keep FretRider as somewhat of a friend and that must mean I was planning a conspiracy with him and Bryce against the site.

So yes, it did hurt, I felt backstabbed. I don't have many friends left at all as I have moved many times and they have gone their own ways and don't relate a lot to many people I know. So I really value my online communities, though I suppose if I get too attached that's probably my fault.

What did you expect from a community with self-admitted headcases running the website. Post and browse the codex for the lulz.

HHR, I personally don't think it was right that you were banned because at heart I don't consider you a true troll…I know you believe you are helping people, and that you can't help your behavior. Your 'crime' was the literally hundreds of posts over years during which you repeatedly declared that anyone not in agreement with your interpretation of your silly book is GOING TO HELL.

What the fuck are you talking about? There was none of that outside of GD and HHR never polluted the gaming sections with that. GD is meant for that apparently and banning someone for repeatedly mentioning Hell in the off topic garbage section is not something the Codex rules topic include.

If "DorkUnder" is a separate member with vast knowledge of Codex lore and not another member attempting to re-register then I would be really impressed but I guess all's possible.

I've said it before. I've lurked the Codex and DAC for longer than you were registered.
For each regular poster you have at least 3 lurkers. Look at the amount of registered accounts who have barely or no post at all than imagine there's even more who don't even bother registering.

I mean even when I posted a clip of myself speaking in native French and English DarkUnderlord kept saying it was fraud, though ultimately he had to recognize I was my own person, in that thread he wasn't trying to pretend I was "chefe" or whoever this guy is, which I still don't know.

I was thinking of doing that too. But I don't want to push the matter further or display too much personal information. They creep me out and I'm certain the staff has engaged in doxxing/barely legal harassment stuff in the past.

I don't really want to look at anything from the Codex. I've been there, and most of the interesting stuff is saturated with bile that serves no useful purpose and takes away my will to invest in the good bits.
Shouldn't have read the thread then.

In that same way, I can't stand listening to teenagers bitch about their daily problems hoping to hear an original thought somewhere in between the noise. I guess I'm not a very patient man.

My point is that if you want to have any kind of useful exchange between people, you don't get into religion. At least, not unless the forum section is dedicated to that kind of emotionally driven irrationality.

By your own logic this should be kept in politics and religion. Sorry, but this kind of posting in here and bitching about how we are posting is just inappropriate spam. The kind of thing that drags the whole site down. You'd actually fit in extremely well to the codex, that is all I see over there these days, too.

I already stated why I started the thread. It's not to entertain you, it's because I have no other place to tell my side of the story (aka reality). It's working because they have deleted the thread and obviously are starting to realize just what dangerous waters they are treading.

What the fuck are you talking about? There was none of that outside of GD and HHR never polluted the gaming sections with that. GD is meant for that apparently and banning someone for repeatedly mentioning Hell in the off topic garbage section is not something the Codex rules topic include.

And I never got why anyone cared what you post there anyway. If anyone drug the site towards discussing politics all the time it's Trash. Mainly I discussed RPG and strategy games while I was there. Basically all this crap where they accuse people of being shitposters comes down to not liking their politics.

These days site is full of people who've never played anything but console games and post some of the most inane spam, drivel and one liners all day long. Including some of the mods. Yet no one is ever removed from the site or warned for those reasons.

It really comes down to "someone disagreed with me on the internet!". The really funny part of the Ryan Morrison nonsense is that the people running the site have skins almost as thin as he does and only have one tiny shred of sanity separating themselves from him.

My views on communists, neonazis, anarchists and feminists etc. is the more they post the more they make fools of themselves. The only way they can ever win is to censor the opposition.

Last edited:
I really don't get the obsession with calling other people "s***posters", to me what it looks like is looking for scapegoats. It's like in the Aesop fable with the animals victim of the plague, we're somehow made to believe that the problems "plaguing" a community are somehow due to a few people who have slightly divergent opinions on the status quo and to rid ourselves of a problem they must go. But of course, none of the problems were due to them, they're just convenient targets. Once they're gone nothing has changed, and the only solution to appease the mob is to look for new targets. In fact it's not even to appease a mob, it's just a few elites manipulating them into thinking they are dangerous targets for their own self-serving purposes.

Take someone like Jaesun. I don't think he is a bad guy, but he is someone who constantly brands other people "s***posters" and has inane standards toward what constitutes "true RPG discussion", all this to an almost obsessive degree, when in the whole last few years he has made no posts that weren't one-liners that added absolutely nothing to whatever discussion he was in.

I remember once I started a thread about Japanese RPGs with orchestral music and he just deleted it for no reason.

I'll stay away from that site for sure. Seems like a place where people are making a big deal out of what goes on in a rpg forum!? Thats why I enjoy rpgwatch. Barely any drama as long as noone disrespects gothic 1-2.

I was thinking of doing that too. But I don't want to push the matter further or display too much personal information. They creep me out and I'm certain the staff has engaged in doxxing/barely legal harassment stuff in the past.

Since most of it is simply pretending to mistake one person for someone else, I doubt it would help any. I also get the feeling once you are on the s*** list you can never get off. So even if they believe you and also admit it, it probably won't change your status there.

As for me, everyone who cares will see me soon enough anyway.

I really don't get the obsession with calling other people "s***posters", to me what it looks like is looking for scapegoats. It's like in the Aesop fable with the animals victim of the plague, we're somehow made to believe that the problems "plaguing" a community are somehow due to a few people who have slightly divergent opinions on the status quo and to rid ourselves of a problem they must go. But of course, none of the problems were due to them, they're just convenient targets. Once they're gone nothing has changed, and the only solution to appease the mob is to look for new targets. In fact it's not even to appease a mob, it's just a few elites manipulating them into thinking they are dangerous targets for their own self-serving purposes.

Take someone like Jaesun. I don't think he is a bad guy, but he is someone who constantly brands other people "s***posters" and has inane standards toward what constitutes "true RPG discussion", all this to an almost obsessive degree, when in the whole last few years he has made no posts that weren't one-liners that added absolutely nothing to whatever discussion he was in.

I remember once I started a thread about Japanese RPGs with orchestral music and he just deleted it for no reason.

I don't know about that. I have never been a big thread starter and never saw this jaesun guy back in the old days and am certain he was no mod then. But I did notice back when I made that other thread here the crazy 'megathread' trend had all but ruined the site. If you want an iphone news feed, have a feed created for the site. Don't run the whole site as if that's what it is. Cellphones and tablets have ruined basically everything they come into contact with.

By the way, I don't think the thread in the op was deleted, but probably moved to GD, where only 12 months old accounts can browse.

I also think this is the true reason why my account was fully banned. One of DU's last posts in it as I said suggested that I was monitoring site feedback on behalf of you and the other "Internet chupacabras". So the ban I think was meant to prevent us from reading this discussion and others like it.

I still can't wrap my head around why I would be doing something like this, it's just really dumb.

My thoughts exactly.

I really don't get the obsession with calling other people "s***posters", to me what it looks like is looking for scapegoats. It's like in the Aesop fable with the animals victim of the plague, we're somehow made to believe that the problems "plaguing" a community are somehow due to a few people who have slightly divergent opinions on the status quo and to rid ourselves of a problem they must go. But of course, none of the problems were due to them, they're just convenient targets.

of course, that must be it.
i mean, it's not like you spent the last months almost exclusively spouting religious nonsense and bumping your homophobic threads.

FAGGOTS ARE SICK AND A PROBLEM FOR SOCIETY THEY MUST BE HEALED OR MARGINALIZED JESUS WANTS IT HEY WHY ARE YOU BANNING ME I ONLY REPEATED THIS A HUNDRED TIMES

HHR, I'm still interested in adding you to my friends on PS4 and playing DriveClub with you.

However, you guys are acting utterly pathetically in this thread. I've never seen such whining, complaining, sniveling and compassionate collaborating amongst what one would be lead to believe is a group of grown men. You guys are like the Triumvirate of Butthurt.

Anyway, let's see how long the Watch puts up with all of you.

of course, that must be it.
i mean, it's not like you spent the last months almost exclusively spouting religious nonsense and bumping your homophobic threads.

FAGGOTS ARE SICK AND A PROBLEM FOR SOCIETY THEY MUST BE HEALED OR MARGINALIZED JESUS WANTS IT HEY WHY ARE YOU BANNING ME I ONLY REPEATED THIS A HUNDRED TIMES

This whole teenage under/unemployed communist/anarchist/feminist internet bully thing gets old fast.

Speak of the devil, eh.

While I obviously have not seen the general discussion board in some years since it's blocked off now, I have seen that you are hardly an impartial and reasonable poster so I will take anything you say with a Montana-sized grain of salt.

Especially since after years of posting and (he claims) not posting any in some time, he just so happens to get banned the same instant that a thread bashing some guy who is claimed to be me gets deleted/moved to GD. Spin me another story, my friend.

Speak of the devil, eh.

While I obviously have not seen the general discussion board in some years since it's blocked off now, I have seen that you are hardly an impartial and reasonable poster so I will take anything you say with a Montana-sized grain of salt.

i wonder when you could have possibily seen anything posted by me, since i became an active poster long after you were banned. Oh right, it's you, why would i expect anything you say to make sense.

Speak of the devil, eh.

Especially since after years of posting and (he claims) not posting any in some time, he just so happens to get banned the same instant that a thread bashing some guy who is claimed to be me gets deleted/moved to GD. Spin me another story, my friend.

Indeed he is being absurd. All I did was stand up for biblical morality in a forum made for politically incorrect discussions, but unlike the rest of them always in a compassionate and loving manner. In essence he is reproaching of using a section made exactly for such purposes because he disagrees with my worldview and how I live in life. Somehow laughing at horrible tragedies hundreds of times a day is perfectly fine, but talking about the Bible is wrong.

Last edited:
HHR, I'm still interested in adding you to my friends on PS4 and playing DriveClub with you.

However, you guys are acting utterly pathetically in this thread. I've never seen such whining, complaining, sniveling and compassionate collaborating amongst what one would be lead to believe is a group of grown men. You guys are like the Triumvirate of Butthurt.

Anyway, let's see how long the Watch puts up with all of you.

I am interested as well.

Life is easy when you just go with the flow and have a smug laughter when something like this happens. But I'm not behaving differently than I always have, which includes on the Codex: when I see something that seems unfair, I call it out and take the blows or sneering that comes with it. Basically I act the same as a 33 years old man as I did as a 7 years old, and garner a lot of the same reactions, but I refuse to live any other way.

I am very grateful to the Watch for giving me a nice place to post on, and I'm sure the other guys are as well. Sure we're having a heated and highly critical discussion here, but my and their posting histories in other threads stand as evidence that we like this community. I've made sure to be on my best behavior because I am really thankful.

Last edited:
i wonder when you could have possibily seen anything posted by me, since i became an active poster long after you were banned. Oh right, it's you, why would i expect anything you say to make sense.

I see your retarded posts all over the global warming thread, for starters. Not to mention site feedback where I have been lurking since I discovered the codex has become a 4 million page love letter in my honor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom