Shadow of Mordor - Meet Ratbag

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released new trailer for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor that introduces us to a Uruk called Ratbag.

While Uruks are dynamically generated through the Nemesis System and unique to each player, Ratbag is a special Uruk who plays a critical role in the story as Talion goes on his journey to destroy Sauron’s army.
More information.

Thanks couch for continuing to post news on this game, lords of the fallen and Styx seemingly for just me.:)

The 3 games are still day 1 or day before purchases.

Hmm, if I'm the only one posting can I post off topic.:lol::thinking:

I too am looking forward to this game. I will wait until it's out, though, just in case.

It's a shame how Warner bros is raping the setting with this game, and other things. This is due partly to the Tolkien estate being bogged down in other lawsuits with WB, I think, over unlicensed LotR-themed slot machines and WB's punitive counter-suit.

Also: Ratbag is an orc, not an uruk.

Also: Ratbag is an orc, not an uruk.
Not according to the official description from the trailer. As they called him a uruk.
Thanks couch for continuing to post news on this game, lords of the fallen and Styx seemingly for just me.:)
Your welcome as you are the only one who seems to enjoy the news-bits.:)

I'm interested in the game, I love me some open world goodness, but I need to know a bit more about it. I've been trying to find some info, other than trailers online. I'd like to know if there are interactions with NPCs, looting, buying and selling and quests. Or is it pretty much just all running around fighting?

Not according to the official description from the trailer. As they called him a uruk.
The official description is incorrect. Ratbag is clearly an orc, not a goblin, not an uruk, and not an uruk-hai.

The official description is incorrect. Ratbag is clearly an orc, not a goblin, not an uruk, and not an uruk-hai.
Well according to the official Wiki page.:)

Link-http://shadowofmordor.wikia.com/wiki/Uruk
Uruk is the Black Speech word for Orc.
Update: Oh and flabbyjack I'm glad I made a Codex troll butthurt.
smiley-sex012.gif

Last edited:
I'd be more interested in this, if it didn't seem to shit all over Tolkien so much.

Back
Top Bottom