Original Sin - Retail Boxed Version Available

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Larian Studios announces that you can now buy a boxed retail copy of Divinity: Original Sin at all major US retailers. Again here are the details from a press release.

Divinity: Original Sin Conquers America

The little RPG that could, Divinity: Original Sin, began as an idea funded by the
fans. From there it proceeded to a critically-acclaimed launch on Steam, and now it rolls into all major US retailers including Wal-Mart, Best Buy, GameStop, and Target just in time for Christmas.

Looking for the perfect gift for that special someone (or for an excuse to ignore
your uncle's political opinions at dinner)? Divinity: Original Sin features a 50 hour campaign - and co-op, if you want to bring a friend! - and the retail version is patched and available at major retail stores near you when you need an excuse to get out of the house. It also comes with the Source Hunter DLC included, for even more relative-avoiding action, and all for just $39.99.

The end of this journey requires a small celebration and the Larian team put
together this video to commemorate their journey from Kickstarter to major
retailers and to show how the feedback from the fans helped to shape the game.

Divinity: Original Sin is also available in major digital outlets including Steam.
For more information on Divinity: Original Sin, visit:
http://www.divinityoriginalsin.com/
More information.

Last edited:
Badass!

Gamespot game of the year!? I must have miss-read that. They got game of the month, though, and they could possibly get PC game of the year.

Now, about all that MUSIC we still haven't gotten yet....

Curious what is in the box? I love boxes but not if its just a plain DVD style case with only a DVD in it. I wonder if it comes with a printed manual or a map?

I got mine ages ago, but haven't opened it since I played the digital download!! :)

If you are a true game you should buy this now. It has STEAM, but it is a very nice addition if you bought it on GoG.

Wow GameSpot? What year is it?

Someone who has the box will you please post the contents? I'm in if there is at least a printed manual.

Back
Top Bottom