Sierra Studios - Revived From the Dead

Well, it can. Like the name "Kevin" >can< (not must) shape a childhood of a kid. ;)
Not really as it's a famous name I will have you know. It's mine also and I hate it because a certain movie of the early 90's.:shakefist:

Link - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin

Yes this is off-topic and you guys do it all the time so sue me.:p

That's actually the main reason why I included the "(not must)" :D
I know thats why I gave you a thumbs up.:thumbsup:

Wold you prefer if I went another rage infested rant instead?:cool:

So has anyone tried Quest for Infamy? I have read a bunch of mixed reviews, but would love a Watchers opinion on the new adventure game.:thinking:

Haha, no thanks! ^^

What I wanted to say is that naming a division of a company "Indie Division which does Adventures like Kings Quest" is making it more likely to actually get this kind of game than if you just say "Well, we handled this license to our experienced guys which will make a cool game out of it". Of course it's not granted. But it sets expectations. And the company will want to live up to these expectactions to strengthen the brand for further games. On the other hand it might even set lower expectations than what other people expect. Nobody will expect a top notch engine in this thing. It's an indie thing, right?

Much like what Ubisoft did with Might and Magic. They said right away that it's smaller, it's a more of a test, it's kinda indie, directed to old school audience and lower budget. An besides of the occasional "I hate step based movement/graphics/engine/performance suck" post, it worked quite well for them from what I see.

Back
Top Bottom