ME4 - Feels Like Mass Effect @ AusGamers

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
AusGamers has a short post about the latest Mass Effect 4 milestone review were Producer Michael Gamble OF Bioware revealed it "Feels Like Mass Effect".

Mass Effect producer Michael Gamble took to Twitter to voice his excitement at a milestone review of Mass Effect 4's development progress.

Naturally this is good news, though I can't imagine he'd jump on Twitter and say they failed the milestone review or that the game doesn't feel like Mass Effect, but for fans this asserts that this thing is real and is happening.

Of course being the slow news period, punters couldn't help but fuel some rumour fire by suggesting the game will land as an Xbox One exclusive in either full form like Tomb Raider recently did, or timed. To this rumour mill though, Mike chimed in by stating it's just that: rumour.
More information.

Naturally this is good news, though I can't imagine he'd jump on Twitter and say they failed the milestone review or that the game doesn't feel like Mass Effect
The publisher would have taken his head. Also its good news. Loved Mass Effect romances and NPC dialogues. Also they have a professional movie cameraman there, who taught the team, how to make awesome movie-camera moves in the Mass Effect series.

Didn't read the article, but I hope it means it feels like Mass Effect 1 and not 2+3 :)

Not sure I see a big financial benefit of locking a game into a single console platform. Sure it would reduce development costs, but it also significantly reduces your potential market.

It's not that easy. Microsoft would pay them a lot for the game being XBOX exclusive.

For whatever reason, on reading that headline what popped into my head was "Ugh, what smells like the ending of Mass Effect 3?"

Hopefully, nothing ever again. ;)

If they´re mixing what worked well in each of the three games with some refined exploration on top this could be a winner.
Hopefully they haven´t followed in DA:I´s footsteps when it comes to quality and ratio of side content, that would likely make me loose most of my interest fast.

Back
Top Bottom