Edge Of Eternity - Game Funded in Two Days

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Edge Of Eternity has managed to get funded in two days, and has made $45,562 of the games $44,000 goal. The campaign has thirty two days left to make more.
We can't believe we already hit our first Stretch Goal. Edge of Eternity is officially coming to PC, Linux and Mac!!

We don't have enough words to express how thankful we are!

It's a small thing but many of you have been asking for the music of our video. That will be our "celebration mini gift" :

Download the Edge Of Eternity - Trailer Song Theme - MP3
More information.

Last edited:
Not bad as the last campaign barely got $20,000. Now on to the stretch goals.:celebrate:
88f2c6c336cc2353c18336ff68c95a50_original.jpg

Not bad as the last campaign barely got $20,000. Now on to the stretch goals.:celebrate:
88f2c6c336cc2353c18336ff68c95a50_original.jpg

I am surprised too, as i saw the old campaign fail pretty miserabily. The new ingame combat gameplay looked pretty good though i expect this to make over 150k+

When I clicked on the link, I was expecting another RPG Maker type game... what a pleasant surprise.

Generic name aside, looks very interesting and ambitious. I like the fact that they are clearly making a Final Fantasy VII type game, especially given that Square Enix has moved away from the classic JRPG style.

I hope they are successful in finishing it. 44K seems like too low a cost for an open world JRPG, but I guess we'll see.

When I clicked on the link, I was expecting another RPG Maker type game… what a pleasant surprise.
Yeah the name is generic, but it looks like a Star Ocean 3 JRPG clone. In my book that is a good thing as I loved playing JRPGs in my youth on the PlayStation 1&2.

The music in their initial video reminds me of Xenoblade: Chronicles, and the game-play looks like a bit of Final Fantasy 7 and 8 mixed together. I'll keep my eye on this one. It's always nice to see more JRPGs being made. :)

Back
Top Bottom