Legend of Grimrock 2 - Compatibility Test

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Almost Human's next blog post for Legend of Grimrock 2 shares information they need help testing out the Compatibility of the game on various computer setups.

Do you want to help us test the compatibility of Grimrock 2 on your computer? Great! Here’s a Torrent link to the Grimrock2 Compatibility Test Installer (50 MB) that will fire up the Grimrock 2 engine and display a 3D scene while the new Grimrock 2 main menu music plays in the background. We don’t have the necessary bandwidth to distribute the installer on our servers, so that’s why we are using Torrent for distribution.

The executable will write a log file to Documents/Almost Human/Grimrock2 Compatibility Test/grimrock.log. In case of an error please email this file to feedback@almosthumangames.com so that we can have a deeper look at the issue. Before sending please make sure that your system meets the minimum system requirements .

Note: if you’re running on AMD Radeon and your screen is black but you can hear the music, please check that you do not have antialiasing forced on in your Catalyst driver settings. This is a known issue on some AMD graphics cards.

If you are so inclined you can also play around with the various graphics settings by editing the config file at Documents/Almost Human/Grimrock2 Compatibility Test/grimrock.cfg. You can delete the file in case you accidentally mess up the file and the test refuses to run.
More information.

Was hoping for more to see then the island and water...worked great though:)

Worked just fine on my old machine. Very nice indeed; a most stirring call to adventure!

Yeah, I don't get what it was supposed to be testing. I'm looking forward to the game though.

Generally water is one of the hardest things on your computer...so I get it...was just being selfish.

It was likely just a visual tech/engine test. Who cares what scene they're doing for that?

Looked good.

Back
Top Bottom