Fable Legends - E3 2015 Trailer

Can't say I'm interested in the game. What about the rest of you?o_O

My interest level in anything that has a Xbox logo even remotely near it is zero by default :) .

Can't view the video right now, but this is the game where you have a GM, right? It looked neat, but unless it's released on PC, I'm not going to get it.

Can't view the video right now, but this is the game where you have a GM, right? It looked neat, but unless it's released on PC, I'm not going to get it.
XBox One and Windows 10 PCs.

Microsoft released a new trailer for Fable Legends this week.

(see OP)

Fable Legens is an upcoming (not massive) 4-player CoOp / single player online RPG slated to be released for XBox One and Windows 10 PCs.

Thanks Couch.

More information.

I can't tell one way or the other if this game will be any good. But it does carry the 'Fable' name and it looks like an MMO, so it's not looking good for me.

I liked Fable 1 quite a lot (it had imho some good, even unique and fresh ideas to make a world "living" and plausible - towns, especially) - if there hadn't been this auto-levelling of enemies … That ruined it for me, personally.
I didn't play the other Fables because of that.

I (nearly) loved Fable for the short time it lasted. It was mostly due to the fairy tale vibe and enchanting atmosphere.

It reminded me of games like Legend of Kyrandia and Quest for Glory.

I'm also a huge fan of the Zelda-like features including the Demon Doors.

Not sure why people are so down on it, really.

Sure, it's not great or even a great RPG - but it's pretty unique in several ways. The character system wasn't bad, either. Combat was fun and story was engaging.

Fnord, do you hate your friends? :)

Nah, he just have too many friends... :lol:

Not sure why people are so down on it, really.

Sure, it's not great or even a great RPG - but it's pretty unique in several ways. The character system wasn't bad, either. Combat was fun and story was engaging.

Fable 1 was good and Fable 2 was ok but Fable 3 was just terrible!

Back
Top Bottom