Sacred 3 - Preview @ One Angry Gamer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I found another Sacred 3 preview this time form a website called One Angry Gamer.

Deep Silver and Keen Games’ upcoming Sacred 3 is due for release on August 5th in two weeks. The game is gearing up to land on retail shelves and digital distribution for PC, PS3 and the Xbox 360. One of the things I thought was pretty odd was how few previews are available for the game, but with the release looming so close, I’m sure a lot of gamers would love to know a bit more about the game given its thinly promoted presence in current gaming media.

The plot of the game is pretty straightforward: evil dude called Emperor Zane is attempting to overtake the land with his trash mobs. Quite naturally it’s up to players to band together and take out the trash like it was an isometric, hack-and-slash action-RPG from 1996.

The game focuses heavily on four-player drop-in and drop-out functionality for local and online gameplay. So you can grab friends or family in the room or go online and snag a buddy or two from your friend-list and attempt to take down baddies and out-score your friends with the most kills.
More information.

I eagerly anticipate the release of this universally acknowledged gem-to-be

It's kinda sad to watch what once was a good series heading steadily and apparently without a clue towards its dark fate.

Nice.

"Victory is ours. Glory is Mine"
The Sacred 3, so called catch phrase. Just so very very lame.

I am kind of trying to avoid complaining. To accomplish this goal I have decide to avoid this game.

I guess that was sort of a complaint in itself. See how hard this is?

Back
Top Bottom