Diablo 3 - Patch 2.1.2 Release

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Blizzard will be releasing the next patch for Diablo III on both consoles, and the PC. A fansite by the name of Diablo Somepage has all the infomation on the new patch.

Diablo III Patch 2.1.2 will be the first patch to arrive simultaneously on both the PC client and the Ultimate Evil Edition next-generation consoles. At a recent PlayStation Experience event, Diablo III lead Josh Mosqueira was joined by other developers to discuss the console Ultimate Evil Edition. They explored the process for bringing Diablo III from the PC to console, and features of the next big patch.
More information.

Hmm, I incorrectly read that the patch was released. Now I am sad. :) Actually, I mostly have written off D3, but I secretly plan to pick up D3 Ultimate Evil on PS4 when on sale. The game plays so much better with a controller as people have said over and over.

Anyway, I'd personally suggest writing titles like "Details on Patch 2.1.2" to avoid sad pandas. :)

I would of said Released instead or Release otherwise. Anyway it was supposed to be this month but seems to delayed to January now. The link has the intimation.
Patch 2.1.0 arrived on consoles about six weeks after it was released on the PC/Mac Diablo III. Patch 2.1.2 initially sounded like it would be released in December, but the short time period of testing was just for a specific PTR build. We expect patch 2.1.2 to go live in January, with Season 2 starting some time after the patch's release.

Last edited:
I would of said Released instead or Release otherwise. Anyway it was supposed to be this month but seems to delayed yo January now. The link has the intimation.

No problem, thanks for everything you do!

Back
Top Bottom