Lefty corruption....again

All I can do is read the words, champ. If you want to wish them into different words, more power to you.

Fortunately for you, we've got other things to talk about. This story has been available for nearly 2 weeks, but the AP finally decided to mention it. Apparently, Barack's transparent government is a little more transparent if the person asking the question has a D after their name. That's illegal, in case you weren't sure...
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110328/ap_on_re_us/us_freedom_of_information

But at the Homeland Security Department, since July 2009, career employees were ordered to provide political staffers with information about the people who asked for records — such as where they lived and whether they were private citizens or reporters — and about the organizations where they worked. If a member of Congress sought such documents, employees were told to specify Democrat or Republican. No one in government was allowed to discuss the political reviews with anyone whose information request was affected by them.

You're saying that your link is an extremist rightie website? I didn't realize the Orlando Sentinel was a haven of nutjob rightie thought. I quoted from your link, champ. Does Michael Moore know you're using extremist rightie sites for support now?

Perhaps Mr. Moore will give you a stay of execution if you wish the words into different words you prefer to read, eh?

Last edited:
Why are you quoting Uncylcopedia to prove a point about the Daily Mail?

Why are you quoting Uncylcopedia to prove a point about the Daily Mail?

because its more informative than the actual newspaper despite the site being about potatoes

its a tabloid newspaper, sensationalism for the smelly masses, silly proles. :rolleyes:

What does? Uncyclopedia or Daily Mail? Daily Mail's pretty bad, yeah.

Holy crap, this topic had just slipped to page 2. Thank goodness for Ms. Pelosi-ov.

As the queen bee of Obamacare, she assured us that this was medicine we wanted to take, even though it came in suppository form. Now that reality is setting in, how does she deal?

source
Of the 204 new Obamacare waivers President Barack Obama’s administration approved in April, 38 are for fancy eateries, hip nightclubs and decadent hotels in House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi’s Northern California district.

That’s in addition to the 27 new waivers for health care or drug companies and the 31 new union waivers Obama’s Department of Health and Human Services approved.

Pelosi’s district secured almost 20 percent of the latest issuance of waivers nationwide, and the companies that won them didn’t have much in common with companies throughout the rest of the country that have received Obamacare waivers.

It's simply numbers, champ, and mirrored to Yahoo. Feel free to duck and run, but those pesky numbers just won't disappear. The waivers are public record and the locations of the recipients are easily documented. I know it makes you horribly uncomfortable to face facts that don't fit your worldview, but the pesky numbers are simply irrefutable. If you'd like to draw different conclusions from those numbers, you're most certainly welcome. In fact, I'd encourage it--I enjoy watching you squirm and there's always that minute chance that you'll have a reasonable and supportable explanation worth considering.

It's public record, Mr. Ostrich. If you insist on being stubborn, check the numbers yourself.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney (undoubtedly a right wing plant, right?) has confirmed the numbers. Still want to stick your fingers in your ears, champ?

Apparently, you're having trouble reading. The numbers you don't believe have been confirmed by the White House. That's only about half a step from Michael Moore's mouth, champ. This no longer has anything to do with the DC, but I can completely understand why you'd insist on burying your head in that particular pile of sand.

Back
Top Bottom