DA:Inquisition - Bioware Answers Questions about Trespasser DLC

aries100

SasqWatch
GameInformer has an interview with Mike Laidlaw who answers questions about this DLC:

A quote about the narrative structure:

In terms of structure, is it like the Jaws of Hakkon DLC, which gives you another large area to explore freely? Or is it more focused? It's much more narrative in the way it flows. There's clear goals, clear next steps to take, and it's much higher in cinematic presentation than Hakkon was. We look at the feedback, and that's something people have been looking for - something dealing more directly with the followers. We've had this cooking for quite a while; it was coming, and we knew this was there. Hakkon was a chance to refine some of what we learned about exploration, and The Descent was an opportunity for us to work more closely with the Austin team to make more of a dungeon crawl. This one is the more narrative heavy of the three.
A quote on the characters in this DLC:

Can you give any examples of how some of the characters might have changed?For several of the characters, depending on where you took them with their personal plots, they may or may not appear at all. One that leaps to mind: If you didn't really dig into Cole's personality - if he remained a cipher - then he won't appear in this. He won't have that connection that would draw him back to the Inquisitor two years later. It also goes beyond that - it's not just "do they appear or do they not?". One part of Cole's personal arc is whether he's more of a spirit or a human, and that's going to change his circumstances. The more human Cole is going to look and feel quite different than the Cole that was pushed toward spirit.
Thanks to OdanUrr at the Bioware DA:I forums for finding this.

More information.

Was just reading this post this morning. Very excited! I haven't gotten any of the other DLC's as I am not a huge combat person and they seemed mainly combat/dungeon crawling like. This one seems very intriguing and I really like the idea of 2 years later after big ending ... what is happening to everyone? Great idea and just dusted off all my saves and refreshing my memory. Had forgotten how nice the game looks as I played a bit. Taking my Qunari Rogue through it.

It worked well for Mass Effect - or so I'm told. I only bought one DLC for Mass Effect and that was for the first game.

I'm happy because this is the last DLC which means the 'complete' version of the game should show up soon. ish.

It worked well for Mass Effect - or so I'm told. I only bought one DLC for Mass Effect and that was for the first game.

I'm happy because this is the last DLC which means the 'complete' version of the game should show up soon. ish.
Well that depends as the Mass Effect Collection on PC is missing most paid DLC. So it seems BioWare hasn't released a full game with all DLC since Dragon Age Ultimate.

I remember reading their excuse two years ago for Dragon Age II, and it was due to low demand from retailers. So Dragon Age Inquisition should not have that problem.

Back
Top Bottom