Lucky Day

Daywatch
CiV: Gods and Kings released

not sure I care

I am waiting for CiVI

CiV: Gods and Kings released

not sure I care

I am waiting for CiVI

It will be just more of the same. The series never had a fifth sequel to me. I'm still enjoying Civilization 4.

The game designer was right to leave and join paradox.

I love Civ 5 and I bought G&K and have been having fun with it.

Fun!

Never got into Civ V so not particularly interested in G&K. Really liked the art direction for 5 but just never got into it. Played Civ 2, Civ 3, Civ 4 to death and picked up all Civ3 expansions.

After visiting civfanatics to get the rundown, I do like some of the features and I always liked religion even though it was generally more harmful than not. Not sure if the espionage changes will make it relevant as I've rarely played too many games where I needed to steal techs to advance as I was already too far out of balance. Anyway not quite enough to hook me. Perhaps if it shows up on steam sale by end of year but then again probably not.

I love Civ 5 and I bought G&K and have been having fun with it.

Fun!

You love every game that comes out your my polar opposite.:p

Bought it.I like Civ V and I loved combat redesign it's more fun and challenging that in Civ IV and I liked the tech tree overhaul.I didn''t like new civic system but overall very good game.Things I don't like with any Civ game is that last Civ game had proper AI is now very old alpha centauri.On every Civ game since AI is varies from not so bright to dumb and game is only challenging when AI cheats heavily.

I was a fan of Civilization games. Unfortunately after playing Europa Universalis 3 and Crusader Kings 2, I tried playing Civilization and it felt like playing tic-tac-toe.

I'm a recovering Civ Addict. Thankfully, whatever crack they laced I through IV with, they seemed to leave out of V. I played it through a few times, but it just never grabbed me for some reason.

I was a fan of Civilization games. Unfortunately after playing Europa Universalis 3 and Crusader Kings 2, I tried playing Civilization and it felt like playing tic-tac-toe.

I felt same way after coming back to Civ after playing Galactic civilizations 2,Europa universalis 3 and Hearts of iron II(Civ IV beyond the sword was fresh than if I remember corectly).While it didn't ruin Civ for me I haven't been same Civ fanatic as before.I still buy and play Civ games but not nearly as much as Paradox/Stardocks games.

Back
Top Bottom