Cities: Skyline

rune_74

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor
So....picked this up on the steam sale...

Simply fantastic if you were ever into the simcity games this is the proper sequel that should have come out. So many mods for it on the steam workshop as well.

You can make some really cool cities and it has all the options you would expect from a city simulator.

They released a free addon patch that added european housing and tunnels.

They seem to be looking at the long term with this and are hoping to add to the game in DLC for it. But man there is so much to it and you can make some truly awesome cities.
https://www.paradoxplaza.com/cities-skylines?___store=world

Yep it's a good game and multiple threads have been made on the forum.:)

In my opinion they put EA & Maxis to shame, and showed how a true Sim City game should of been done. Instead of that abomination that was released two years ago.

Last edited:
Yep it's a good game and multiple threads have been made on the forum.:)

In my opinion they put EA & Maxis to shame, and showed how a true Sim City game should of been done. Instead of that abomination that was released two years ago.

I did a search and it didn't pop up...sorry...

The thing is I think it has some of the original simcity people on board. The good news is it did millions better then they expected which means addons...

i think it would be cool to have events like terrorist attacks n such in the game, make it more unpredictable

i think it would be cool to have events like terrorist attacks n such in the game, make it more unpredictable

I think that may be one of the expansions coming.

They couldn't do as much as they wanted due to funding...but it did so much better then they expected.

I was also thrilled by this game - amazing what they were able to do with it. I missed out on most of the genre but played a few games several years ago ... this is so much better than EA's recent SimCity disaster.

I love this game. It shows what happens when the company actually cares about the games they make.

Back
Top Bottom