Might & Magic Heroes VII - New Screenshots

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Ubisoft & Limbic posted more screenshots this week for Might & Magic Heroes VII.

We know that you are thirsting for news and even if we can’t produce a lot of content at the moment due to the press-event, we decided to share with you a bit more of Heroes VII screenshots

We will have a lot more of interesting visuals and information to share after the previews so stay tuned!

As usual, Please keep in mind that in those screenshots: - We didn’t used default camera angle & high to allow a better overview of environments.

- Armies were set randomly / resources are random
- Creatures/Heroes/Items scales are not final at all
- There are glitches and work in progress assets
- Visual quality is not final too etc.
More information.

looks like crap
definitely wont play )

Loved 1 & 2 and couldn't get enough of 3 it, I put it on every new system I get. But since then I have not been interested at all. I played a demo of 6 and it was really bad.

The town looks dinky, the rest looks fine. Said the guy who has bought the titles #II-VI but has yet to play the latter two.

I never played 1, loved 2, lost months of my life playing 3, was disappointed with 4, thought 5 was ok and 6 was a step back. As far as homm7 goes I really don't care how it looks, I just hope it's more like 3 or 2. Or maybe I'm just getting too old for these games since I always enjoyed them most in hotseat and it's getting really tough finding a right time to play them with friends.

hmm... am I the only one who doesn't care about looks (not saying they're bad, to me they're perfectly fine) about a tactical RPG?

Well, part of M&M Heroes' charm was always the fantasy cartoon graphics. Keith Parkinson'esque. So they do matter… just not in the trite high fidelity sense.

Well, part of M&M Heroes' charm was always the fantasy cartoon graphics. Keith Parkinson'esque. So they do matter… just not in the trite high fidelity sense.

hmm… not to me I guess. They could change it to anime art style and I'd be perfectly fine with it, as long as the gameplay remains similar.

You lose a lot of the charm of the series when you remove the goofy fantasy stuff and replace it with something that might as well come from WoW.

You lose a lot of the charm of the series when you remove the goofy fantasy stuff and replace it with something that might as well come from WoW.

I agree. "Dark and gritty" is way to over(ab)used. I got depressed when playing HommVI, everything was a different shade of grey.

Back
Top Bottom