Disgaea - Deluxe Dood Edition Pre-Purchase

Aubrielle

Noveliste
Disgaea's Deluxe Dood Edition is up for pre-purchase on Steam right now. It's going for $20 and will get you the game, soundtrack, and art book. Disgaea releases Feb. 24.

Hey dood!

We're excited to announce that Disgaea PC: Digital Deluxe Dood Edition is now available for pre-purchase on Steam! The Disgaea PC: Digital Deluxe Dood Edition includes:

• Disgaea PC - Steam Code
  • Disgaea PC - Official Soundtrack
  • Disgaea PC - Digital Art Book
There's also a new trailer alongside with our pre-purchase launch on Steam, highlighting the whacky dialogue, over-the-top battle animations, as well as the crazy damage output that Disgaea is known for!

TALK ABOUT DPS, DOOD!

Join the Netherworld with Laharl, Etna & Flonne this February 24th! And remember, you can pre-purchase the Disgaea PC: Deluxe Dood Edition today and be ready to lift by the release date, dood!

DOWNLOAD THE DARKNESS, LEVEL UP EVIL!

Tell your doods and pre-purchase the Disgaea PC: Digital Deluxe Dood Edition here, dood!
Source.

More information.

Already pre-ordered my copy, and I hope the other two games get a PC port.

a88.jpg

Don't get it; never heard of this game. why would anyone want to prepurchase ?

It's widely regarded as the best strategy-rpg for any platform, ever. Personally I agree with that statement, but mileages vary of course, especially if you're not also ok with japanese manga-style and over the top story-telling.

Luckily I am! In measured doses ;)

Don't get it; never heard of this game. why would anyone want to prepurchase ?

I put in WAAAAYYYY too many hours on the console version. It has its quirks, but it is, at times genuinely funny.

I plan to wait to hear how good the port is.

Yeah after some recent games coming over to the pc in a lackluster state, I'll be waiting to hear what friends say about this one before plunking down any greenbacks.

I don't necessarily think it's the best strategy RPG ever, but it's a fun game that I have fond memories of. My enjoyment of it is based more on the humor and quirkiness of it than on amazing mechanics or anything like that.

I refuse to support any developer that deliberately markets any of its games using the word "dood".

Man's gotta draw the line somewhere.

Just crossed the 100 hour mark on Disgaea 5 last week (which is insanely rare for me). If you like Final Fantasy Tactics type combat, this series is great. The stories tend to be weird, and it can be grindy, but it's overflowing with engaging tactical combat.

Well I do love me some Final Fantasy Tactics, just replayed the game over the Christmas holidays so if it is anything like that, I'm certain I'll be getting it at some point.

Back
Top Bottom