Mordheim - Early Access Content Update

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Rogue Factor sent a press release with information their turned based tactical RPG game Mordheim: City of the Damned has new content & entered Early Access Phase 4.

Mordheim: City of the Damned enters Early Access Phase 4

Engine switches to Unity 5, new maps and max-level warbands made available!

Mordheim: City of the Damned, Rogue Factor's turned based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game, is receiving another content update for its Early Access!

While featuring new content, today's update also notably switches engine from Unity 4 to Unity 5 bringing improvements to the game's lighting, shadows, and post-processing effects... maiming Skaven and Possessed - or Humans - has never looked so good!

Three new skirmish maps are available - one procedurally generated map, and two unique locations: the Bridge, and the Library. These new maps emphasize verticality, with plenty of opportunities for both ambushes and sniper nests.

Today's update also brings max-level warbands for all 4 currently available races. With these, you'll get a taste of how powerful your own warband will be when experience gain and levelling will be made available in one of the future updates. You'll also get to try dozens of new spells and skills to bring havoc on the battlefield!

More features will be added in the future, such as customisation, consumable items, and Warband levelling. Be sure to check our Steam Page for more details about what's coming next!

More information.

The game looks good and reminds me of a western- fantasy version of Valkyria Chronicles.

I don't get why they had to go for the view tho. Seems it wouldve been better isometric. Current view doesn't add anything and even obscures overview. While watching it I couldnt help but think of switching to an overhead camera

Gorgeous graphics and excellent Unity 3D ad! Still I hope they add isometric camera to get a good tactical overview.

Looks pretty nice...I'm not sure how much I would play it though....

Back
Top Bottom