Legends of Eisenwald - Early Access Review

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
A site called The Gamers Lounge published an Early Access review of Legends of Eisenwald. Don't forget to read our interview, and preview from last year also.

Overall, I think this game is excellent to play and fans of the genre will truly be happy with what Aterdux Entertainment have been able to produce. It's a beautiful, gripping and lengthy experience that really picks up the player and throws them into a world of chaos that is in need of a hero. Retailing at £15 in the UK at the time this goes to print, it's a game that you really shouldn't pass upon.
More information.

Last edited:
Well, since you put the duh in there, he has no motivation to correct his error. Why don't you try 200 news postings a week and see if you do every single one perfect. Duh!

It's his hobby not a job - he doesn't get any salary, ad income and donations are just to cover expenses. He puts a lot of time into this website and I visit it on daily basis. Couchpotato is the best and every human makes mistakes from time to time.

Cool, backed this game in 2012 and didnt think it was going to come out.

I sincerely hope that you are simply doing a rather terrible job at attempting to be sarcastic Grifman. If not, then prepare to do battle with the Legion of Couch! (better name pending). Well, metaphorically speaking. I guess we can't actually escalate into a full battle. But you get the idea, and thou hath been warned!

I'm surprised this isn't finished yet - or at least, it seems like it has been on early access for quite a while now. Does it finally have a release date?

It's fixed and a simple PM to me would of fixed the problem.:brood:

Back
Top Bottom