Skyrim - I Am The King Mod

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I came across this new Skyrim mod that was part of the Top 100 mods on moddb. The mod is called I Am The King. and looks very interesting, Lets hope it gets finished.

It is said the Empire of the Septims was born when a man became a god by conquering a whole continent. Among those who opposed Talos were the Bretons. Those vanquished in the battle of Sancre Tor did not all join Tiber Septim. Some fled his domination. Led by Grégoire de Sistre, they founded a new kingdom, New High Rock, in a remote area.

Shadows blends with light in the fate of this land. Noble knights serve tyrannical lords; learned enchanters hold conclaves in high towers while necromancers plot malevolent schemes in dark vaults; paladins and priests fight horrors spawned by the Old Forest. Here, ancient legends are still alive and mingling with new epics.

In his castle, an old king worn out by years of feudal wars witness his reign’s twilight. Who will wield Saarthul, the sword of Grégoire de Sistre, to restore glory and unity to the kingdom of New High Rock? Will you be the next king? Or will you only be one more name on the long list of victims of the War of the Broken Sword?

“I Am the King!” will make you travel in an immense region between Skyrim and High Rock in which dwell numerous wonders and dangers in its vast cities, castles, woods and dungeons. Overcome its perils and rise to the kingdom’s elite by sword, magic or scheme in a setting blending Western Middle Age and Elder Scrolls lore
More information.

Could be some real good stuff. They've clearly got a lot of new buildings made!

Back
Top Bottom