Age of Decadence - September Update

Great news, congratulations Iron Tower! Can't wait to finally give this one a spin.

Congrats on beating Grimoire! ;)
No, seriously, congrats. I look forward to playing the final version.

Excited to try this out, I think I pre-ordered it way back when. What was the platform you pre-ordered through? Can't remember and trying to find 4 year old email…

I think it's BMT Micro or something like that.
Unless you used Steam.

Congrats, ITS. Thanks for the turn-based combat with throwing nets. Why do I like throwing nets so much? I don't know.

Perhaps you've been a successful fisherman in a previous life. ;)

I lied about waiting for the finished product. This game is amazing. An instant classic and easily one of the top five best rpgs ever made. I would say more but I was informed that this site has changed it's rules and I am no longer able to use swear words which makes thinking and communicating difficult.

I lied about waiting for the finished product. This game is amazing. An instant classic and easily one of the top five best rpgs ever made. I would say more but I was informed that this site has changed it's rules and I am no longer able to use swear words which makes thinking and communicating difficult.

We can't swear anymore? WTF??

Well... shit!

We can't swear anymore? WTF??
Well… shit!
Well if you can't write a reply without swearing it means you cant think, or communicate properly anyway. Anyway congratulations on finally releasing the game VDweller.:)

Well, I can always be thankful I don't have a full or partial extra copy of chromosome 21.

Well if you can't write a reply without swearing it means you cant think, or communicate properly anyway. Anyway congratulations on finally releasing the game VDweller.:)
Thanks for letting us know that you're a prude.

Totally agree. :)

Back
Top Bottom