Lichdom: Battlemage - Interview @ Games Abyss

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Games Abyss managed to get an interview with Xaviant Games at PAX East 2014 to ask a few questions about their new game Lichdom: Battlemage.

Do you love mages, western style RPGs, and crushing your foes with fiery blazes, icy chills, and other mystical forces of destruction? Chances are you'll fall head over heels in love with Lichdom Battlemage. To say this game came out of nowhere wouldn't be completely accurate, but certainly nobody expected them to have the prominent presence they did on the PAX East show floor. We had the privilege of speaking with design director Tim Lindsey of Xaviant Games about their convention experience and what's being done to better spotlight the spellslinging mechanics of Lichdom Battlemage. So sheathe your swords and toss em aside, because it's time to explore the uninhibited potential of the age old spell in this homage to magic dominance.
More information.

I have to say I loved the first five hours of Dawn of Magic, simply because the magic system was so awesome. Unfortunately they forgot that an awesome magic system can't save an otherwise boring game. So I am really hoping that this game can accomplish the same with the magic system, while at the same time having a good story and level design.

Back
Top Bottom